Chapter 7- Studio C

Eventually, all 6 moms and all 8 girls were in Studio C. Franke had a folder and was flipping through papers, then finally pulled out some and put the folder away in his briefcase.

"Hello ladies! You probably already know who I am, but if you don't, I'm Franke Delgano. I am a talent and casting agent for Sunset Studios Agency. I was asked to come today by Abby because I heard that you all were recently released from you contracts. That means you're allowed to start professional jobs, correct?"

We all nodded our heads.

"Okay, so to get started here, you're all amazing dancers. Abby has given me each of your resumes and headshots, and based on what I saw today during group rehearsal, I asked Abby to show me certain girls doing their solos. So far, I got to check in on all of you doing solos and the group, so I've gotten to see how you work. For little girls, except for Brooke I guess, you're all very mature when it comes to working. I have a list here that I copied of auditions that I think would be good for all of you."

Franke handed a copy of a typed up paper out to each mom and each girl. He must've typed it and printed it beofre the meeting, because the papers were still warm.

Sunset Studios Casting- Abby Lee Dance Company Elite Competition Team

Chloe: Clara- The Nutcracker national tour, Touring ballet, "The Calling Bird"

Asia: 10 and Under traveling performance troup, "The Angels", additional background dancer in music video opportunities

Nia: Extra in Motown: The Musical, Orphan in Annie

Brooke: Cirque Du Soleil "Totem", "O", "Varekai"

Paige: Abercrombie Kids clothing model, American Girl Doll catalog model

Maddie: A Christmas Story background tap dancer, Matilda 

Kenzie: Matilda, 10 and under performance troup, "The Angels"

Kendall: Matilda, 

I read through the list completely three times before I realized.

I only had one shot.

Author's Note- In the sidebar is a photo from Matilda the Musical :)