Chapter 23- The Hotel

We ended up back at the hotel around 8, and I was extremely tired. I ordered some cookies and milk over room service, and texted Maddie.

Kendall- Wanna come over to my room and watch a movie? Kenz too? We can get like Dancin' in the Rain or somethin!

After ten minutes, my cookies showed up and there was no respond. I decided to forward the same text to Kenzie, minus the "Kenz too?" part. Within two seconds, she read the text and started to reply.

Mackenzie- sure be ther in 2secs

I smiled and waited, and in a few minutes Mackenzie was over, and she hopped through the door attaching our rooms. "I

"I'm Heee-eeeere!" Kenzie hollered, then giggled. 

"Is Maddie coming?" I asked quickly, trying not to sound like I didn't want Kenzie there.

"No, she uh... she um... She didn't feel well." Kenzie improvised.

I gave her a tour of our hotel room, even though it was the mirror image of hers. It was a nice, big room, one that you could rent permanently as a hotel room. From the front door of the room, there was a small hallway with a closet, that had a safe in it. Then, by the door was the door for the bedroom. The bedroom had two queen beds in it, and the bathroom with a giant jacuzzi bathtub, amazing shower, and lots of treats like fun beauty product samples that were new everyday. I loved using the new makeup and perfume samples. Then, if you walked down the hallway, you got the small condo-sized kitchen, the family room with tv and pull-out couch, and the window revealing Times Square. I brought her to the pull out couch, and we set up the bed so we could watch the movie while my mom was in the bedroom, making calls and aranging things for us to permanently move to New York for a while.

Kenzie and I ordered more food through room service, including more hot cookies, hot chocolate, and brownie fudge cake. We ate it all, down to the last crumb, and watched our favorite movie, Annie. We sang along to every song, and I think we kinda forgot Maddie was next door.

She came in later, asking Kenzie where the ipad was. We didn't hear from her the rest of the night, and Kenzie ended up sleeping over in my room, with me on the pull out couch. Well, Kenzie slept. I know I couldn't sleep all night.