Chapter 34- Later

And just like that, Maddie was gone. Not entirely, but she pretty much stopped talking to me, and I stopped talking to her. I went on without her and was fine on my own.

A few weeks passed, then a few months, and I never realized how much she had disappeared. Kenzie and I just went on with our lives in New York until one day our contracts were up. We had decided to leave Matilda, dor we had the experiences of our lives performing but wanted some normalcy back in out lives.

We got back to Pittsburgh and it felt like everything had changed. Even the studio had been repainted for Gianna, and it was just a crazy difference from the hustle and bustle of New York. 

But of course, as soon as Kenzie and I walked into the dance studio on our first day back to say hi to everyone, who else was standing in the room but Franke Delgano, my agent. Well, our agent. He was everyone's agent. 

"I have a proposition for you girls... where are your mothers?"

____________________________________________

Flash forward to a year later.

Maddie, Kenzie and I. Closer than ever.

After Frane worked it out with our mothers, we all flew out to LA. Franke had gotten us a record deal! We spent months recording music and preparing for our nation-wide tour. We wrote all our own music, with the help of some musicians. We ended up becoming so popular, they wanted us to tour around the world! Known as those three girls from dance moms, we sang and danced and had the time of our lives. 

We were backstage at our first concert out of the country, in Melbourne Australia. We hadn't expected any of this to happen, and it had become a wonderful experience. We held hands and made the prayer circle that we normally formed before our shows. 

"Alright guys, another great performance." I said. squeezing their hands tightly. We put our hands in. "Melbourne on three. One, two, three, Melbourne!" We all hugged and waited behind the curtain that hid us before we went out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you know them from the popular American TV show Dance Moms, please welcome Kendall Vertes and Mackenzie and Madison Ziegler, also known as, The Glitter Girls!"