Chapter 19- The Hotel

"Abby!" I squealed. If there was anyone I was the most excited to share my success with, it would be her. After countless hours, days, and months upon end of her constant judgement, I've finally reached that goal that she was pushing me towards. Of course, I wouldn't be here without her help, but it is a slight relief to finally feel free of her wrath. I went to my phone contact that had been removed from speed dial after the competition, and called her up.

Phone Conversation:

Abby(A)- Hello?

Kendall(K)-Miss Abby? It's Kendall.

A-Oh hi kiddo!

K- How has it been in LA?

A-It was a hard transition at first, but I'm getting used to it. There are definitely some talented kids down here, but nothing like my old elite team. How did your audition go?

K- Well guess what!

A-What?

K- They just called, they offered me as a spot as Matilda!

A-Kendall! I couldn't be more proud! In my few years of teaching you, I always saw a bit of star quality, and finally after the show your mother got out of the way and let you succeed!

K-Yes! I have nobody to thank but you and your studio! With dance, singing, and acting all in one place i've become very well rounded!

A-Well, you always took more voice and acting classes than the others did, so I'm not surprised they chose you! I have to get back to work now, but I'll email your mother. I definitely want to come see your show!

K-Yay! I'm so excited! Thank you THank you thank you Miss Abby!

I hung up the phone and called my Dad, sisters, and Gianna. They were so happy, and couldn't wait to come see the show.

Which reminds me, I didn't exactly fill you in on Abby and Gianna....