Inception

The melancholy thoughts haunted (Y/N)'s mind as she alighted from her Mercedes, for the commencement of her first day at the very prestigious institution, Ouran Private Academy. Coming here was not a part of her perfect plan for high school, but when her father had to move his base office from the UK to Japan, the entire family had to move here, and attempt to continue their lives with the same monotony as before.

" I had it all figured out! My life was going to be absolutely perfect and now! I have to start all over again! Ugh, damn!" she thought as she absentmindedly made her way to the office she had been asked to visit on her first day. Idle conversation echoed in her ears as she made her way down the hallway, the smart clicking of the girls' heels, the swishing of their yellow dresses, the entire "school" atmosphere did nothing but annoy her " Ugh,, can they not stop! Its so annoying!" but then (Y/N) had been miffed since the start of the day, the entire situation being too unfamiliar for her comfort. Her train of negative thoughts halted as she spotted the office. A sharp knock on the door resulted in it being opened and a kindly face looking back at her. A lady of nearly 60 something invited her in and asked her to sit down, and took the seat in front of her. A plaque on her desk read 'Ayari Ikeda'.

" Miss (L/N) Is it?" The lady asked. A nod from (Y/N) indicated the affirmative and the lady pulled out a set of sheets and books and put it on the table in front of her. "You are certainly very lucky to make it in time for the new semester... most new children come in the middle of the semester, such a hassle for them and for me. Oh well, this is your schedule, and all the books you will be needing, and I have already asked one of your classmates to guide you through the day...she will be here any moment." As if on cue a knock resounded on the door and a girl stepped in.

The girl had long blond hair currently in a braid, warm brown eyes, fair skin and a relatively short height. She could not have been more than 4'11'' and her friendly expression instantly drew (Y/N) in. " Good Morning Ms. Ikeda." She said as she came to stand by the desk. " Ah yes, here you are Sakuya. This is (Y/N) (L/N), the new student."
"(Y/N) (L/N)....what a lovely name. I am Sakuya Ishida. Nice to meet you. " She flashed (Y/N) a lively smile. Ms. Ikeda asked Sakuya to lead you to the classroom and she obliged her. You followed the petite, spirited girl to your new classroom, and to the start of a huge aspect of your life.

1) The picture is Sakuya Ishida

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey people ! Hope you like the story so far! If you don't I promise it gets better.
This is my first attempt at a story so please, no hate, though constructive criticism is appreciated.
Please tell me how you like it so far! 
Cheers, Nyx.