Alternative End

(Y/N) and Mori stepped into Kyoya's office and quietly shut the door behind them, taking in the scene, and the man who dominated it all. His back was to them, he was looking out at the Japanese skyline from his place of power.
He turned to face them , and (Y/N) was slightly taken aback at how he looked. He looked, older somehow. His facial features had become stronger than ever, his eyes were more worldly, his hands, were now slightly callused, he had actually developed some serious muscles. He looked less polished, and more untamed. His dark stare sent chills down her spine.
" Ah, beloved. You finally came. Please, sit down, and your bodyguard can stand off to the side somewhere.." he drawled, casting a dismissive glance towards Mori.
"Mori is my boyfriend, I will have you know. And he will sit with me." she resolutely stated and literally dragged Mori to the set of chairs in front of a desk and sat , looking at him expectantly. She unconsciously held onto his hand, needing his silent support. " What would you like, love? I remember you having a fondness for ( FAVORITE DRINK) . Shall I have it brought up?"
" Cut the chase, Kyoya." Mori said grimly.
" Why did you call us? If you have nothing to say, then we will leave." she threatened.
" I am just being pleasant, love. Please humor me for a moment." he said. As if on cue, a lady entered, balancing a glass of green tea and (FAVORITE DRINK) on a tray, and set it down in front of them. " Thank you, Ms. Rose. You may leave." he dismissed her with the wave of his hand. When she left, he turned his attention back to (Y/N).
" (Y/N), please help yourself. I promise I did not spike your drink with anything." he said, a reminiscent smile tugging at his lips.
" First you tell me why were we called."
" Very well..." He said, walking up to them, and sitting on the desk on their side, his feet not quite touching the ground.
" Very well, (Y/N). Let us converse. I fulfilled my promise. I came back. But what do I find? You made a boyfriend" he spat out, the word itself offensive to him." You, forgot me. But I forgive you. I know you could not have been expected to hold out for me for so long. But I am here now. We can continue where we left off......Mori, I believe you can leave. (Y/N)'s prince is here." he said, giving him a victorious smirk.
" Kyoya, you are deluded. I never loved you. Never will. Mori is my boyfriend, and we will stay like that. Now, if that is all you had to say, I am leaving. And, oh yes, I am quitting your company." she said, and stood up. They walked to the door, but when (Y/N) tried to open the door, it would not work. They were locked. Mori stood next to her, giving the lock a thoughtful look, until a muffled, barely audible bang echoed through the room, and Mori slumped against the door, his body not able to hold him up anymore.
" M.-Mori!!? Are you OK?" (Y/N) asked worriedly, as she caught his falling body, putting her hands behind his back to hold him up, when a thick liquid came into contact with her hand. She pulled it away to find it crimson. Her breath caught in her throat, and she was suddenly desperate to get out. She turned to Kyoya, to find him holding a gun with a silencer attached to it, a smirk decorating his features. " Kyoya, you have to help him!!" she begged.
" Why would I do that?"
" Please...."
" Be mine."
" What?"
" Be mine, and I save him."
" OK, alright.. But please, help him." she agreed in a moment of desperation, and he quickly unlocked the doors, and a pair of men in dark overalls came in, hurriedly lifting him on a stretcher, and carrying him out of the room. It was then clear to her that he had planned this that he KNEW that she would react the way she did. (Y/N) tried to follow Mori out of the room, but a strong hand jerked her back as its partner shut the door in her face and she heard the resounding click of a lock. She could feel him pressing against her. " Just where do you think you were going, hmm? We have so much to talk about. Turn around, dear heart." he whispered in her ear. She turned around slowly, trying to hide the trembling of her hands as she faced him. He leaned in lose to her ear and deeply breathed her in. " You smell wonderful. Better than I remember. In fact..." he said, casting a lusty look at a body, " The years have been extremely good to you. If anything, you look even more beautiful than you did." he smiled, and closed the distance between their lips. She felt his huge hands wrap around her waist as he tugged her closer, she felt his cool lips press against her own as he took her mouth for his own, she felt his heart beating, strong and steady, under her hands as she made a feeble attempt to push him off, but he simply did not budge as he pushed his tongue deeper into her mouth. When he was finally out of breath, he pulled away reluctantly.