Dinner

Night time came and everyone was home except for Seokmin who was out with Minhyuk. "Come on man, don't be a pussy and put on the mask. If the cameras catch us we're going to be the ones at the police station!" Minhyuk explains, shoving the mask towards Seokmin. 

"Alright, whatever dude...but what happens if they somehow find out it's us?" Seokmin asks, hesitantly taking the mask from Minhyuk's hands. 

"They won't...don't worry about it" Minhyuk explains in a chuckle before putting the clown mask on to hide his face. 

Seokmin deeply sighed before putting his own mask on and jumping the gate to get over to the academy. Minhyuk motioned his hand forward for Seokmin and a couple of others to follow him and they all did, following him with spray paint, toilet paper and a couple of metal pipes to smash the windows with. 

The group of boys then started to spray paint the walls. They were going to wait to smash the windows until the end because they knew when they did, the alarm would go off. 

Back at the house, everyone was home but Seungcheol had to clean up Chan's attempt on 'seducing' him which Seungcheol didn't even know that's what it was. 

Seungcheol cleaned up all of the rose petals and blew out all of the candles, trying to clean those up as well and throwing it all in the garbage. 

"Seungcheol, when're you making dinner?" Mingyu asks, knocking on Seungcheol's bedroom door and talking to him through the door but didn't open it. 

"I'll be making dinner in a little bit, just let me finish up in here and I'll be in the kitchen making dinner in no time." Seungcheol explains in a tired tone. He still had to study for a test he had tomorrow which stressed him out enough. 

Mingyu then walked back into his own room where Wonwoo was sketching in his drawing book but was hiding his sketch so Mingyu couldn't see it. "Seungcheol said we'll be eating in a bit." Mingyu explains, laying down on his bed and looking up at the ceiling while Wonwoo was still drawing. 

Mingyu then turned his head to Wonwoo who still hadn't said anything to what he made a comment on. "You still drawing that person who gives you mixed feelings?" Mingyu asks, now starting conversation and sitting back up onto his bed. 

"Yes."

"Show me" Mingyu says, getting up and sitting on Wonwoo's bed, trying to peek at what Wonwoo was drawing but Wonwoo moved himself so Mingyu couldn't see. 

"I told you, you can't look." 

"Come on man, show your best friend, show your room mate~" Mingyu says, now laying his head down on Wonwoo's lap and looking up at his face as Wonwoo he was trying to draw with his sketch book in a weird position. 

"Fine do whatever you want...I'll be heading out for a bit" Minyu explains while getting up off of Wonwoo's lap and leaving the room. 

As Mingyu left the room, Wonwoo watched him walk out of the room and looked down at his sketch book. He felt his heart thumping and knew exactly what it meant.

In Soonyoung and Jihoon's room, Soonyoung was in the room all alone, sitting on his bed and staring down at the number Minseo had gave him. 

He bit his bottom lip while looking down at it. He wanted to call Minseo to talk but he met him earlier on that day and didn't want to ask for him to meet him somewhere again because he didn't want to be a burden.

At the same time Jihoon came entering the room and Soonyoung quickly put the number underneath his pillow so Jihoon couldn't see what he was looking at. Jihoon didn't even notice Soonyoung put anything underneath his pillow because he came entering the room with his head down.