revealing the scars

Lunch time came around and everyone was still talking about the Hansol situation. Seungkwan couldn't stop thinking about James and the other gang members. Now that they knew what school he went to, he felt that they could jump him at any time of the day. 

Seungkwan got his lunch from the cafeteria but didn't feel safe for some odd reason. He was walking to an empty table at one corner at the back of the cafeteria when he felt someone grab a hold of his shoulder and he almost dropped his tray of food.

When he turned his head to look over to see who had put their hand on his shoulder, he was relieved and confused to see it was Seokmin. "Hey Seokmin, what's up?" Seungkwan asks in question, now turning around so he was facing Seokmin. 

"I wanted to know if...I could eat lunch with you?" Seokmin asks in a question, holding his own tray of food with one hand which looked pretty hard considering the tray was shaking while he was trying to hold it with only one hand. 

"Yeah, sure I was going to eat near the back there" Seungkwan says, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb. Seokmin nodded meaning okay and Seungkwan turned around, heading to the table he had eyes on in the beginning. 

Once the two boys sat down, Seungkwan sat down on one side which was near the wall and Seokmin sat down across from him. "Seokmin, why aren't you eating with your usual friends? Did you get into a fight with them or something?" Seungkwan  questions, looking at Seokmin confused before he started eating his lunch. 

"Let's just say that something happened and now they're not friends with me anymore. I don't want to get too much into why we're not friends anymore so let's just leave it at that." Seokmin says in a low tone like he was ashamed of the reason. He then started to slowly eat whatever was on his tray. 

Seungkwan nodded, understanding and respecting that Seokmin didn't want to talk about it. 

In the middle of eating their lunch in silence Seungkwan was taking glances at Seokmin from time to time when he looked down and saw the long sleeved shirt Seokmin was wearing was riding up his arm. He took a glance at Seokmin's wrist and saw red marks on it. 

Seungkwan practically chocked on his own food when he saw it and Seokmin looked at him concerned. "Seungkwan, Seungkwan are you okay?" Seokmin asks. 

Seungkwan continued to stare at Seokmin's arm which was now facing the opposite direction so he couldn't see the marks but he was still shocked. "Seokmin...show me your wrists" Seungkwan says in a demanding tone. 

Seokmin looked at Seungkwan with his eyes shaking. He looked down at his arm and saw his sleeve was riding up on him. He knew for a fact Seungkwan had seen the marks he had made on himself and sighed a bit. "Seungkwan you don't have to be worried..." Seokmin manages to say in a quiet tone. 

"I-I asked you to show me your wrists!" Seungkwan says, even more dead serious then the first time he asked. 

Seokmin looked at Seungkwan, getting more upset but hesitantly turned around his wrists to show Seungkwan. 

Seungkwan grabbed a hold of them and pulled Seokmin's sleeves up to see the scars that ran across Seokmin's wrists and forearms. "S-Seokmin....why?" Seungkwan asks, looking at them concerned. 

"It's nothing Seungkwan, you don't have to be so concerned...I didn't do them recently so you don't have to worry." Seokmin lies, pulling his arms back and pulling down his sleeves to hide the wounds once again. 

Seungkwan still looked shocked and it was like his world was spinning. "Seungkwan...you don't look too well" Seokmin points out, sounding concerned. 

Seungkwan didn't answer him for a second or so before shaking his head. "What...why're you shaking your head?" Seokmin asks, looking at Seungkwan who seemed like he was about to faint at any moment.