close

warning: light smut. 

Once all of the boys got back to the house, Seungcheol says to them all "I'm going to make dinner in the kitchen quickly so you guys can eat." 

Wonwoo went straight to his room and Mingyu followed behind him. "You really couldn't find any jackets you liked?" Mingyu asks as he closed the door to their bedroom. 

"No, I have my leather jackets anyway so I don't think I need a jacket." 

"A leather jacket isn't going to keep this body cold in the winter time when the streets are covered in snow" Mingyu says in a smirk, putting one of his hands on Wonwoo's chest. 

"I can bare with the cold, I'm more close to the cold then I am to the heat." Wonwoo says, pushing Mingyu's hand off of his chest so he could start to undress into what he usually sleeps in. 

"Okay there Mr.Arctic." Mingyu says in a chuckle, turning around and taking off his shirt.

As Mingyu took his shirt off, Wonwoo was looking at him from the back. Mingyu looked over his shoulder to see Wonwoo staring at him and smirked. "What?"

"U-Um, nothing" Wonwoo says while coughing, turning his head away from Mingyu. 

"What, we're both guys?" Mingyu asks in a smile, turning around so he was looking at Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo turned his head back to Mingyu and looked at him, giving him elevator eyes. "It's nothing, maybe because you have abs and I don't" Wonwoo says, turning himself away from Mingyu and taking off his own shirt. 

Once Wonwoo took off his shirt, Mingyu turned Wonwoo around and their faces were inches apart from each other. "You can do more then looking, you know?" He asks, holding Wonwoo's hand and bringing it up to his abs. 

Wonwoo's hand shakily caressed Mingyu's abs. While caressing his abs, he looked up at Mingyu's face and Mingyu was already looking at him. 

"M-Mingyu..." Wonwoo whispers, looking into Mingyu's eyes. 

"You have a nice body yourself" Mingyu whispers, putting his hand on Wonwoo's chest, still looking into Wonwoo's eyes. 

Wonwoo and Mingyu were just looking into each others eyes for a minute or so before Mingyu leaned forward and pressed his lips against Wonwoo's. 

Wonwoo closed his eyes as Mingyu closed the gap between them and started kissing Mingyu back. Mingyu then moved his hand down to Wonwoo's butt and squeezed one of his butt cheeks in his hand. 

Wonwoo bit down on Mingyu's bottom lip lightly and as he did so, the two boys looked at each other into their eyes once again. 

Wonwoo released Mingyu's lip and Mingyu smirked at him. "You're so hot Wonwoo" Mingyu whispers as he pushed Wonwoo down onto his bed and went on top of him. He had both of his hands on either side of Wonwoo's head and his knee was in between Wonwoo's thighs, riding up to his crotch area. 

Wownoo looked up at Mingyu as his hairs lightly fell past his eyes while he was looking down at him. He then looked down at Mingyu's abs, touching them. "I-I want you, Mingyu" Wonwoo firmly says. 

"Me too" Mingyu says, leaning down and kissing Wonwoo once again. Once they parted to breathe, Mingyu chuckled, pointing out "I can feel your hard on." 

Wonwoo blushed a light pink and wrapped his arms around Mingyu "what're you going to do about it?" Wonwoo asks. 

"Just allow me to do everything" Mingyu says, bringing his hand down and unzipping Wonwoo's jeans, putting his hand inside and rubbing his crotch area.