Zanvis Oneshot

Hello!!! So this one will be a short MyStreet one with ZanexTravis aka ZAVIS!!!! Hop you enjoy! And I'll be adding in my OC Shay from Revenge (another work of mine)!

-Stay Kawaii <3

-FantasyRainbow8
--------------------------------------------
Travis' POV:
The sun was shining bright this fine afternoon. I then quickly noticed my adorable boyfriend pouting outside his house. He looked so unhappy and aesthetic. "Zaaane~ hi!" I said while startling him. He looks up at blankly.

Zane's POV:
Stupid Travis startled me! But then I quickly noticed that he was wearing a new t-shirt, it was an UnderTale tee with that obnoxious Flowey the Flower on it. "What do you want?!" I snapped at him. "What? I just wanted to see my sweet little Zane." He said as he got closer to me, I then felt he arms around me, I was blushing a deep red. "Idiot." I hissed as I finally got the courage to hug him back. "I'm your idiot." Travis laughed. "Shit... I have to go." Said Travis as he stood-up. "What do you mean?" I asked him, his white hair was covering his beautiful green eyes, I could just kiss him. "I uhh, have to go back and clean-up the kitchen since Garroth is to lazy to." He responded quickly.

Out of nowhere I felt his warm lips up against mine. The world seemed to stop spinning for a few brief seconds. Travis then started to gently pull away until I yanked him closer to me. He fell right on top of me, a flirtatious smirk can across his face. He then kisses me, a second time, this one was more, refreshing knowing someone loved no matter what. His arms were around my waist, holding me tightly like we were two lost puzzle pieces that were perfectly matched together once again. I then pulled myself from his grasp. "Ummm. Travis don't you have something to do?" I asked, sounding flustered. "Oh. Yeah thank for reminding me," he said to me with a small smile on his handsome face.

Travis' POV:
Once he gets home.
As I opened the front door to the house I saw Dante and Laurence watching American Horror Story. "Hey Travis." Greeted Dante. "Hey." I sighed as I walked into the kitchen. The kitchen was a disaster, there was dirty dishes all over the countertops and food was not put away properly. I decided to start with the dishes.

As I was almost done Garroth came wandering into the kitchen. "Get out Garroth." I snapped at him. "W-what do you mean?" He asks. Garroth was always so shy! I mean how can someone be so shy?! "Okay MOM!" Interrupted Laurence as he came into the kitchen as well. "HA! Travis is now mom of the house!" Mocked Garroth with a cheeky grin on his face. "LOL!" Shouted Laurence. Then everyone fell silent as Dante came slowly walking into the kitchen. "Dude..... I think the microwave might be haunted." Dante whispered as his face turned pale. "What!"

Then the microwave beeped, again and again. "OMG! I think you're right." Said Laurence. I shook my head and walked out of there. They were so dumb for thinking the microwave was haunted!

Zane's POV:
My annoying phone went off. It was a text from Aphmau.

Aphmau: Hi ZANE! I was wondering if you would like to go on a group date with me?
Zane: Give me a good reason why.
Aphmau: I'll give you my new Pinky Cake special offer!!!
Zane: Fine! I'll go. As long as I get Pinky Cake...
Aphmau: DEAL!
Zane: Who else will be going???
Aphmau: Well, I'm going to be going with Aaron, Garroth will be going with Lucinda, Dante with Nicole, Kawaii~Can with Reese. Laurence and Shay...
Zane: Tch... Should have known that Shay would be going with Laurence.
Aphmau: YEP! Those 2 r so CUTE!!!!
Zane: Aph calm down.
Aphmau: Lol sorry. :)
Zane: Seriously?! You're starting to act like that annoying Kawaii~Chan!!!
Aphmau:...
Zane: What?!
Aphmau: Nvm. Time: 6PM @ my house to meet @
Zane: K
Then gets off his.my heart was beating faster now. I was so nervous. I think I'll go with..... Travis. Well, technically we are dating. What am I going to do? I go upstairs and get ready for the date.

Travis' POV:
Yayyy I get to go on a date Zane~!!! I was so excited. But what will the others think if I go with Zane?! Oh no.....

What will I tell Garroth, I have no idea.

At The DATE!!!
Zane's POV:
For once I was wearing a tie, I have say I pulled it off pretty well. But then I saw, Travis. He looked deviously handsome. "Little brother, who's your date?" Garroth asks me while starling me. I glare up at him, "It's Travis!" I snapped at him. Then his eyes got huge. "Wait what?" Asks Lucinda. "You're with Travis?!"

"Yep! Zane is mine~." Laughed Travis as he put his arm around me. Lucinda then starts to giggle obnoxiously. "Tch..." I hissed. I turned around to see Dante flirting with Nicole. "Hi Zane." Said a voice from behind me. It was Aaron with Aphmau holding his hand, "What is it Aaron?!" I asked, trying to keep my temper.

Travis' POV:
Gross... I saw Laurence try to flirt with Shay. She's just to stubborn for him. I then look at Zane and smile. Man, I thought I would never find someone as perfect as him...

"Travis. So you're with my little brother?" Garroth then asks me that. "Uhhhhhh. Yes I am!" I said quickly as possible and scooted closer to Zane. "But Garroth what about Shay??" I asked frantically, trying to not draw attention to me. "Oh. Shay... She's just fine with Laurence." Garroth said with his blue eyes shining.

What happened 3rd Person POV:
Zane and Travis had such a wonderful time, they laughed and shared stories about their childhoods. And had fifty cats :3