Halloween AU

Happy Halloween! This is a modern AU for my MCD OCS, and no other characters from the main series!

Hope you have a fun and safe evening! Stay warm!

-Stay Kawaii<3

-FantasyRainbow8

---------------------------------
The corset tightens as I gasp for air at the sudden movement.

I glance behind me to see Yvonne with pride warping her taut features. "All that you need now is the blood red lipstick that goes with this costume." She states.

I nod, "I'll apply it." I pluck the small container from the dresser of her room and gaze into the large mirror.

My black hair is bound in light curls and a braid circling around to my shoulder. "Wow. Thank you." I express to her.

She gives me a broad smile, "This year will be fun, especially with the Edward children."

This year we have promised to aid Blaze and Skyler to help with all four, and take them trick or treating.

I find myself glancing to Elijah as he waves his toy lightsaber in the air. "What are we going to do now?" I ask him.

He shrugs, "Ask pa, he is telling father what to do."

"Where is he?" I continue.

Elijah begins to make small 'pew pew' sounds, and he blocks the red bullets from the clankers. "Alderan." Father began to name parts of the house after Star Wars planets.

I hurry to the kitchen, pass my giggling sisters and the older dogs sleeping on the soft rug.

On the bland tiles, pa speaks on his phone with someone and gestures to delicious cookies that father has just taken out of the oven.

"No Shay, you won't need to bring any treats. Landon is planning to bring a casserole." He explains to her.

"Pa. what are we doing now?" I ask him.

His deep reflective red eyes look in my direction, "Eating dinner. Mason, get Alena and Olivia." He instructs me.

"Yes, pa," I reply as I exit to find my sisters.

I find them both in the hallway with toy ponies and dinosaurs scattered across the wooden floors.

I watch her swat the blue, fuzzy ear of her Stitch costume.

"It's time for dinner," I tell the pair.

Both look up with hunger in their eyes, "About time." Murmurs Alena as she races to the dining room.

From the kitchen I hear the bell ring, "I'll get it." I inform Blaze as I finish setting out the cookies to cool off

With the itchy cape, to the uncomfortable vampire teeth, I rush over and swing the large door open.

Standing there is my son Landon, dressed in a very handsome 1920s wear. "Hello, happy Halloween Landon." I wrap my arms around him, and he kindly returns the gesture.

"Hey, father. I brought the food, and a treat for us adults." He lifts up an adult juice package.

"Oh, Landon. Thank you." I take the items and let him in.

There he removes his shoes and coat. And of course his sibling come squawking over, shouting his name and 'hello'.

After eating, I reach for my cape and flop it over my shoulders, "Who's ready to go?" I ask the herd of children.

"YEAH!" Shouts Alena with her pumpkin bucket in hand. Behind her, Olivia shuffles around searching for her own.

"It's to your left." Yvonne informs her.

I sigh at their interactions and walk to Blaze's side, "Which neighbourhood?" I ask him.

He quirks his head, "I think the one North of us."

"Yes it is, about a twenty minute drive." Skyler pipes in.

"Good to know. I'll be behind you." I reply as I grab my keys from my pouch.

Yvonne yawns as she enters our conversation, "Who will stay with the dogs?" She inquires.

"I will." Landon inserts, he stumbles as he stands.

Skyler rolls his eyes at his son's actions, "I'll stay here with Landon. Just to make sure he is well."

Hence we begin our grand adventure to another location.

In my car Olivia and Mason crawl into the back, while Yvonne sits in the front passenger seat next to me.

"Just keep up with Blaze." Her knuckles turn weight as she clenches the seatbelt.

I snort at her actions, "I'm not that bad of a driver, Blaze speeds." I express to her.

As we exit and regroup at the end of a block, I hear dozens of people chat and scream in terror at the hauntingly spooky decorations.

A handful of gravestones pile around yards, and lights flicker.

From behind Yvonne places a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's get going." She smiles.

That evening the children gathered loads of candy and slept well that night.