ShiroxKeith Oneshot

Here is a sweet little Voltron DEFENDERS OF THE UNIVERSE! Kind of thing! It will be a ShiroxKeith (AU thingy), even though Klance is greatly popular. So lets begin!

-StayKawaii<3

-FantasyRainbow8

-----------------------------------------------

I lay in bed with Keith softly snoring, his beautiful, silky black hair covering his harsh eyes. No words in this world can describe my love for him. His smile is my world with his mind and soul is my joy from reality.

I extend my fingertips, his hair so soft in my grasp. Oh god I love him.

His eyes lowly open, a small smile appears on his face. He reaches out his hand, palm to palm, our fingers intertwined. His lifts up his chin and our lips touch for a brief kiss. "Good morning Shiro." He yawns as he pulls away.

He now sits up, light illuminating through the curtains. I brush my fingertips through my hair, clearing my vision.

As I slowly get out of bed I feel Keith's eyes watching. I turn to him and stalk over to him. He raises and eyebrow at me, "What?" I ask him, my voice hoarse. His grey eyes clouded, "I'm not sure." He tells me. His arms wrap around my waist, his breath close to my neck. "Tell me now. Please." A slight pain echoed in the last word. He lets me go as he steps away, I see grief flare up on his face. "I-I don't know.... It's that... I feel depressed." He tells me. "I feel like that I am empty. That I am not needed here, useless." He clenches his hands into fists. Tears streaming down his cheeks now, Sorrow radiated from his aura. "Keith. You have no idea how important you are, how much you mean to everyone." How much you mean to me. "Pidge, Lance, Hunk, Allura, Coran, Shay and so many more. They all care and want you here." Don't be sad, my love. Feel happiness when I hold you.

"There are no words in the universe to express my love for you. All of your flaws and gift, I shall cherish. I love you." I whisper in his ear. I hold him tightly, his tears and snot staining my tee, He grips my shirt, seeming like he would never let go. "Thank you...." He meekly says. Our eyes meet, then our lips. He pulls me closer, as do I.

I love him to the moon and more.