The End...Probably

Hi guys! So after an extremely long hiatus, I've decided to end this little JohnDave ask story, at least for now. Sorry! It's been really fun while it lasted, and maybe someday I'll come back to this. Thank you to everyone who submitted questions, suggestions, videos, fanart, and everything in between! You're all awesome and it was great writing for you!

I don't bring only bad news, though. John and Dave's time isn't fully over yet. Just now, I posted another ask story, this time for all three of my favorite boys: John and Dave of course, but with Karkat joining in on the fun. Like this one, the new ask story begins with the boys at the very start, no established ships, but plenty of plans of mine to create quadrant havoc. Vacillation and the messiest of ships and bromances will commence, so come join in on the fun! I'm waiting for questions (or whatever else you'd like to submit). And as I said, the ships haven't been laid out yet. I'm going to assume you're all JohnDave shippers at the very least, so if you want that to happen, you'd better be the first to push that ship through submissions just as you all did here. If you decide to stick with me in this, good luck and happy shipping!

Once again, thanks for everything guys!