Entry 24

demiraine:

CHANGE HIM BACK TO NORMAL DAVE RIGHT NOW PEOPLE.

TheRandomFandom101:

*turns Dave back into Dave* There you go! Okay, welp, I'm gonna poof you guys to somewhere you two can talk without the others bugging you. Hope it goes well! *whispers in Dave's ear* Good luck, Dave! Go get your man! *giggles and poofs the two into a place (AKA the attic) and no one can bother them*
Admin!!! The ship must be canoooooooon! It must sail!

TheAlternativeRuler: Fina-fucking-lly! (Also YAAAASSSS!!!!! Canon fivever!)

*gets poofed to the attic*

"Whoa! How did TheRandomFandom101 do that!?!?"

"Beats me, but hey, I'm back to normal. That's a fucking relief."

"Oh, that's good!" *pokes him to be safe* "Seems normal to me!"

*rolls eyes* "You can be such a dork sometimes." *ruffles John's hair*

~Meanwhile in the living room...~

Tatiri:

Hi Annabeth!!! And Piper!! I was wondering what quadrant you ship them in?
((Rest is to Dave))

"Why, matespritship, of course. Those two are so flushed for each other, it's like they're oozing red."

"No kidding! I don't get why they haven't gotten together yet. Maybe it's just because they don't have any of my siblings around to shove them together like us demigods."

"That's true, it's not as if anyone here is brave enough to do that."

"HEY I TRIED OKAY THEY'RE FUCKING CLUELESS AND I DO NOT NEED TO DIRECTLY SPELL IT OUT FOR THEM. IF THEY WANT TO BE DELUSIONAL AND IGNORE THEIR FLUSHED FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER THEN WHO AM I TO STAND IN THEIR WAY?"

"I wasn't specifically talking about you, what about Nepeta? Or even Rose?"

"NEPETA DOESN'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER FUCKASSES' QUADRANTS NOW THAT HER'S ARE IN THEIR DAMN ORDER. AND I DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WITH ROSE, SHE'S PROBABLY BEEN SUBTLY USING HER STUPID PSYCHO-WHATEVER THE FUCK TO GET THEM TO WORK THEIR SHIT OUT. OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE TOO STUPID TO HAVE UNDERSTOOD IT." *rolls eyes*

ArtytheDragon:

Grimdark Annabeth:
-shudders-

TheAlternativeRuler: ...*shudders* That would be so freaking scary. Annabeth, please don't EVER go Grimdark!

"What is Grimdark exactly?"

*holds up hand* "DON'T EVEN FUCKING ASK."

"I want to know too!" *pouts*

"IF YOU TWO BITCHES WANT TO KNOW SO BADLY, ASK AN EXPERT. TRY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY WENT GRIMDARK, BECAUSE I'M LEAVING. TEREZI AND I HAVE SHIT TO DO." *walks towards the front door*

TheAlternativeRuler: Karkat, wait up! Don't you want to know what's gonna happen between them?

"I'M SURE I'LL HEAR ALL ABOUT IT FROM SOME OTHER SHITTY FRIEND OF OURS. NOW I'M GOING TO LEAVE THIS HIVE. GOOD. FUCKING. BYE." *slams door behind him*

~Later with Karkat and Terezi somewhere~

ArtytheDragon:

Karkat & Terezi: *Terezi is on top of Karkat's back and Karkat has The Blood of Olympus open; both are reading the last chapters* .....
Both: ..............
Both: ._____.
Karkat: FUCK THIS SHIT!
Terezi: What did I just read?!?! THIS WAS HORRIBLE!
JDJDJAKSJDHHWHDBDHDBDBD
Karkat: Skdndhskwouehsjdnq
World: JJDHBWJSJDHSJDH