Entry 2

"Ooh! Dave, we got another question."

"Well pull it the fuck up."

"Okay, okay, jegus!"

XenaWolf:

Dave, I like your shades, by the way.

So Dave if, I don't know, say John, were to dye your hair rainbow colors what would you do?

And John, well, can you see without your glasses?

"I know you love the Strider shades, they're cool as fuck. And if John got anywhere near my hair with any color of dye, he'd be in for the strife of his life. I do not need to be covered in rainbow shit like Dirk with his Rainbowdash obsession."

"Hehe, good one, XenaWolf! I might have to try that someday..." *winks at Dave*

"Don't even think about it, you little pranking shit. Oh, and to answer your other question..." *takes off John's glasses*

"Dave, ugh! You know I can't see shit without my glasses! Fuck you, Strider! Give 'em back!" *gropes blindly for glasses*

"Dude, I'm all the way over here." *waves glasses in the air from across the room*

"I'm going to punch you when I get over there, Dave! And not a friendly bro punch, but a real punch! You're going to feel this punch until the day you die!" *tries to find Dave* *trips over chair and falls on floor* "Uuuuuuggggghhhhhhhh."

"Does that answer your question?"

"I hate you so much."