Entry 23

A/N: Sorry I've been gone for so long! I was in a bit of a writing slump, but I'm back!

~*~*~*~*

TheRandomFandom101:

Eeeeee Dave! Thanks for doing that choice in my dare! It was really cute and, of course, cool of you! And you shouldn't be nervous about all of this, I think he really does like you, just wait and see. *hugs in support* Also, does Rose know where you are?

((The rest is to John))

*accepts hug reluctantly* "Thanks, but it might've been the worst decision of my entire shithole of an existence. I honest to fucking gog don't think anything good will come out of it, but all I really can do is wait." *sighs* "And...she does. I've been freaking the fuck out to her since I kissed him..."

~And now we join John and Admin back in the living room~

*computer beeps*

"Another one?" *pulls up ask*

TheRandomFandom101:

((Beginning is to Dave))

John!! You and Dave are really cute! I ship you two! *whispers* By the way, I know where Dave is if you wanna know.

*blushes* "Umm, thanks I guess? You're definitely not alone on that. And yes I really REALLY a want to know where he is! But I'm just about to ask Rose, and I'll bet she knows where he is."

homestuckbabe:

Yes John, go find Rose!

"I'm on it!" *boots up Pesterchum*

--ectoBiologist [EB] began pestering tentacleTherapist [TT] at 11:34--

EB: rose! rose please answer it's an emergency!
TT: Yes, John, I'm here.
TT: How can I be of assistance?
EB: actually i need to talk to you for a few reasons, but i'll just ask the most important thing now.
EB: do you know where dave is?
TT: Of course, who else do you think he would flip out on after your kiss?
EB: he told you about that?
TT: Yes. In great detail.
EB: oh gog...
TT: Yes, he appears to be under the impression that you now hate him and are disgusted by what he has done.
EB: he really thinks that?
TT: Yes.
TT: I would like to know how truthful his thoughts are.
TT: So tell me, how do you feel, John?
EB: like i need to talk to dave right now!
EB: i just can't find the fucker is all.
TT: How do you feel about the kiss?
EB: ...
EB: i liked it.
EB: ...a lot.
EB: probably more than i should i mean seriously it's dave he's supposed to be my best bro.
TT: Hmm.
TT: Well in that case, I should tell you where he is.
EB: wait!
TT: What?
EB: first, tell me something, rose,
EB: what is he allergic to?
TT: Do I even want to know as to why you're asking?
EB: nope! :B

~Two secret-revelations later~

*stares silently at the computer screen*

TheAlternativeRuler: John? What's wrong?

"I...I know where he is."

TheAlternativeRuler: Really? That's great! Go get him, tiger! I'm rooting for you!

"I just..." *takes a deep breath and sighs* "I don't know if I'm ready to talk to him yet."

TheAlternativeRuler: Well...*sighs* Maybe you should just answer some more asks until you're ready.

"Y-yeah. It's still kind of a lot to process..."

TheAlternativeRuler: *sighs and says to herself* Are they ever going to get together?