Entry 12

MagicalMushrooms:

John! I think I found out what his allergy is! *whispers* Is it cats??

"Maybe...but I don't really think so. He doesn't seem to have a problem with any cats, and we know a lot of them! Actually, he seems pretty chill around most animals." *shrugs*

"Except for crows."

"I thought you and crows had a thing? You have like a million dead ones in jars in your room, whenever you go outside a flock of them just show up randomly, and Davesprite was part crow and he always seemed fine with it."

"I fucking hate crows. They're way too attached to me, like fangirls to a boy band. Crows all act like I'm their god or some shit. And Davesprite was chill because I'm chill, but I still hate crows and all their worship of me."

"Okay then..." *looks away and whispers* "Where's the nearest mental hospital!?"

XenaWolf:

Dave doesn't have allergies okay, you're just jealous. *slinks arm around Dave's shoulder*

*wraps arm around Wolf's shoulders* "See John, Wolf gets it! I'm too. Mother. Fucking. Chill. For. Allergy. Shit. And you're just jealous because you have a weakness to the most common nut like ever and I don't have a weakness to anything that you can exploit. Your Prankster's Gambit must be so low right now, I don't think it'll ever climb its way back up after that."

"Shut the fuck up, Dave. I know you have an allergy, and I will find out what your weakness is, and I will hold it over your head for as long as I live." *points finger at him*

"How're you even going to find out? It's not like I'm gonna tell you shit." *arches eyebrow*

"Hmm...I haven't talked to Rose for quite some time...maybe I should chat her up..." *smirks with a sideways glance at Dave*

"Fuck."