Entry 20

Tatiri:

Dave throw the smuppets at John and run for the hills, you will make it out alive.
Also, Admin, what're your other ships :?

"Hell yes!" *throws smuppets and runs*

"DAVE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" *screams and is buried alive by plush rumps*

TheAlternativeRuler: *rolls eyes* Dave, don't be so mean to John, and John, don't be so mean to Dave! But as for my other ships? Hehehe I have several, but I'll only list my Homestuck ones! I ship JohnDave (obviously), DirkJake, Erisol, Rosemary, PBJ, Nepkat, the occasional Aradiabot&Equius, sometimes Roxy&Jane, and Johnkat (hehehe yeah, the life of a multishipper, but JohnDave is my OTP).

Artgirly1studios:

I need a hug. 😟
No one loves me.

"Aww!" *tears up* "I'll give you a hug, and don't think like that, there's always someone who loves you!" *hugs her tightly*

SGpaige:

Dave, who's your favorite dubstep maker person (that made no sense, but whatever)?
Like skrillex or mau5?

"Honestly, I don't have a favorite. All 'dubstep maker people' are equally cool as fuck. I have no favoritism towards anything. Well, except for aj, aj is the best drink in the whole damn universe. No, in EVERY gogdamned universe."

Artgirly1studios:

I got arrested for feeding the ducks

To the crocodiles.

"Holy shit." *raises eyebrows*

"Really? Why would you do that!?" *cries for the poor ducks* "Poor little innocent ducks!"

Sylph_of_Colors:

Alright, I got a question for John. What would happen if I...stole Casey and never gave her back?

"If you take my darling daughter away from me, I. Will. Cut. You." *glares*

"Whoa dude, calm your shit. No one's taking your weirdass salamander daughter."

*turns head sharply to glare at Dave* "What did you just say about Casey?"

"Nothing dude, haha, bro, Casey is like, the coolest little shit, she's so awesome and I love her, she's the best salamander daughter ever." *laughs nervously, shuffles backwards, and whispers* "Please don't beat the shit out of me."

Artgirly1studios:

A Latino boy comes out of nowhere and steals Dave's shirt and his shades.

"...what the fuck just happened?" *blinks*

"...a Latino boy came and stole your shit, dude."

TheAlternativeRuler: Leo Motherfucking Valdez.

"What? You know him?"

TheAlternativeRuler: Nope, no way, I have no idea what you're talking about. There is no way I have any idea about who that person was. In fact, what person are we even talking about? I saw no Latino boy at all! Hahaha...

*skeptical looks are shared*

"Well then. Oh, wait, shit, those were the shades you gave me for my 13th bday dude aw fuck." *runs hand through hair*

"It's okay, Dave. I'm sure we'll get them back sometime. I actually don't mind at all, it's nice to see your eyes." *smiles*

*blinks* "Oh, right, you know about these now."

"Yeah, and I still think they're amazing."

"Cool, cool."

*awkward silence*

"I'm gonna go get a shirt now."

"You do that."

Artgirly1studios:

The Latino boy has now stolen Casey.

"OH YOU CROSSED THE FUCKING LINE, LATINO BOY! GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER YOU WORTHLESS DICKMUNCHER!!!" *looks for knife so he can cut up some male Latino*

"Dude, calm the fuck down. Casey isn't even here right now, she's with Rose, remember? This little Latino shit is just messing with you." *takes knife from John*

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot." *blinks*

*shakes head* "Wow, and you call yourself a loving father."

Artgirly1studios:

DAVE
What did the gold ingot say to the iron ingot?

Stop being so IRONic.

"...best. Joke. Ever." *coolkid thumbs up*

"Wow. That was...wow." *rolls eyes but laughs anyways*

homestuckbabe:

Smiles and magical poofness, John's a girl now what now!? *arm waves the heck out*

"What. The. Fuck. WHAT THE FUCK!?" *screams in a higher, more girly voice*

"Oh my gog." *blinks then busts out laughing*

"Oh, laugh it up, Strider. Laugh it the fuck up, just don't blame me when you wake up tomorrow in the middle of the ocean." *glares and crosses arms*

"John, John, stop doing that sassy girl pose. No, oh my gog I'm dying." *laughs again*

*huffs*

"Aww, don't be so touchy, dude. At least you're a pretty girl, right?" *grins*

*flips Dave the finger* "Fuck you."