Entry 14

MagicalMushrooms:

*secretly hands John a small handheld computer and whispers* Here, so you can get a hold of Rose.

*takes it and whispers* "Thanks, you're the best!"

*says loudly so Dave will hear while hiding contraband behind back* "Dave, I'm going to the bathroom!"

"Okay then. Why the fuck do I need to know that?"

"Just letting you know." *snickers to himself and flies away*

"Egderp's brain has left the building." *rolls eyes*

XenaWolf:

Not going to happen. *snatches handheld computer*

"Fuck you, Wolf!" *crosses arms and pouts* "You're always on Dave's side! At least I have MagicalMushrooms on mine. I WILL talk to Rose, and I WILL know what Dave is hiding about his allergies!"

homestuckbabe:

I bet you the password is either cool kid, smuppets, or irony.

"Hmm...now how to get Dave to leave the room for a few minutes?" *taps chin* "Ooh! I got it! This'll be a plus for me too, if it's actually true!" *smirks* "Oh Daaaaaaaave, would you come here please?"

*walks over* "What."

"Would you be the coolest bro and go get those Ghostbusters donuts for me?" *clasps hands together and gives him the puppy eyes*

"I thought you said they wouldn't be for sale for awhile?" *arches eyebrow suspiciously*

"I heard a rumor online that they're for sale now! Go buy them, you gave me your solemn bro-oath!" *pokes Dave's chest*

"Fine. I'll go. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." *grabs wallet and phone*

"I won't, don't worry!" *waves him off*

*waits for a moment, then runs to the computer* "Okay, let's do this. C-O-O-L-K-I-D."

*computer beeps* "INCORRECT PASSWORD."

"Ugh. S-M-U-P-P-E-T-S."

*computer beeps* "INCORRECT PASSWORD."

"Stupid fucking computer! I-R-O-N-Y!"

*computer beeps* "INCORRECT PASSWORD."

*screams and types in a million different passwords*

"INCORRECT PASSWORD. TOO MANY FAILED ENTRIES. WAIT TIME FOR NEXT ENTRY: ONE DAY."

*slams head on desk* "So. Fucking. Done."