Chapter 3: Awaiting a decision here!

I glanced up at the clock. I could ruin this, right now, jump on the table run around the room, by the look on Mr. Clarkse face, he was expecting just that.

Ha, why shouldn't I? I need to keep my family together. But these people, they wanted us. They would take care of us, and honestly, we all wanted to get out of the hell hole here. Never to come back again, only to see Felix and Hazel offcourse... They too, ruined all the interviews so that they could stick together with their siblings.

But now, we weren't being asked to be separated. We were all being asked to be taken in. These people were being so kind, they didn't deserve any scandelous rampage i had in-store for them.

But they could be just like my parents. Decieving us. Lying to us.

Something in my heart was pulling me towards these people here, that wanted us. i looked down. My brain said no, but my heart felt repaired and said go!

Should i listen to my heart, or what my mind is telling me. We have been going through the same things every day, I don't know any different. Why should i trust different now? The same is what i was confortable with, what i am used to. How could I like this change? I was so depressed for a year, the only reason keeping me from suicide was the thought of my brother and sister. So i refrained. I protected them. Raised them to be good and truthful. To not trust the bad, and sinister.

But here i am, second doubting myself. They obviously thought it was a great idea to be with this family. They wanted part of it. It made me feel... shut out. I couldn't be shut out of their lives. If they wanted to go so much with Bianca and Carlos, i couldn't stop them.

A tear escaped my walls of strength, and i gasped. Looking up, my eyes locked with Bianca's. She nodded respectfully, and reached for a package of tissues in her purse. i smiled weakfully, and took the tissue gratefully. This women actually cared and understood.

I threw away the dirty tissue, and sat down massaging my temples, and sighed. Leah looked at me confused, but Tony rested a hand on my shoulder giving me a squeeze.

I looked up. Smiling. I was smiling. Im following my heart. Fate told me so, that we must go. And finally become happy, that part our parents ripped away from us long ago. We needed Bianca and Carlos in our lives now. They know what happened. and they still want us.

I couldn't think of anything better.

"Should we start to pack?" i asked Mr. Clarkse. he visibly tensed. unsure of what i said, he looked at me like i was enigmatic. Not sure if i was human.

He swallowed, and i saw his adam's apple bob. "yes?" he questioned. "So yes? You are saying yes to the Gregory family?"

All i did was smile, and shake hands with the Gregory's and nod.

"Start packing then. They will come for you tomorrow at 11. be ready in the lobby at ten till." Mr. Clarkse responded, looking bewildered.

"Alrighty. See you tomorrow then!" i waved, and walked out the door. I heard cheer and chatter from the room behind us.

I was laughing, and smiling. "We have a family now." I said more to myself than anyone.

Leah and Tony were happily chatting and squeeling behind me, walking up the stairs. Ms. Pepper handed me four luggages and a backpack for our things.

i put Leah to bed on the couch, and Tony helped me lay out all the clothes on our beds, and started to fold them as I packed the largest luggage with our clothing. Then the second largest with shooes and coats and blankets, and the next with toys and video's and photo albums, then the last with toiletries, it was the smallest luggage. In the backpack i gathered some snacks and a pillow, with books and electronics. I smiled, and layed out clothing for the next day, and dragged the luggage to near the door. Tony was already asleep on the bed, and i tucked him in. Then i carried Leah to her own bed, and i fell asleep to pleasant happy dreams of what the family's boys would be like, and the house and our new lives. i smiled sleepily, and went into deep slumber, awaiting the following day.