Chapter 16: Bringing the boys 'home'

Preston's P.O.V

I brushed away a hair from her face.

"Nice hair princess," I chuckled at her. She was totally hot with the black and red hairstyle. The haircut fitted her face features perfectly.

She groaned, and roughly fit her chin in the crook of my neck, and rested her head on my shoulder. She was fast asleep as soon as she made her way onto Tyler, Alex's, and my laps in the back of the car. I listened to her soft breathing, and she cripped on my t-shirt in her sleep.

She looked so different from the moment I had first saw her.

Charlotte was now full of spunk. I liked it a lot. She looked actually pretty, and not in a goth-way. She was pretty because her face was beautiful, her featured were perfect and her eyes. Those eyes took my breath away everytime she seemed to look into my soul.

'PRESTON! YOU ARE NOT LETTING YOURSELF GET WHIPPED BY THIS GIRL' my inner-me told me.

'Fuck off' I replied.

'Hell no dude, you have tons of other girls at school.' he argued.

I pushed all those negative thoughts away, and focused my attention on Charlotte.

She gently nudged Alex in the stomach with her knee, and he sighed in relief. Tyler was gently laughing, as he pulled her boots off.

I carresed her white cheek with the back of my hand. I gasped when smiled and snuggled into my chest and stomach.

I got an immediant boner. Her other hand was uncontiously on my mini-me.

I bit my lip and leaned my head back. This girl was making me go crazy!

Alex was silently laughing at my reactions and Tyler was glaring at me.

Glaring at me?

Whoa. What crawled up his ass and died.

I mentally frowned at the mental image of a sloth up his crack, and decided to shake it away.

"What?" I retoreted to Tyler.

"Nothing. Nothing, bro. You sure you can hangle her?" he smirked at me. But his eyes were glazed showing no playfulness in them.

"Shut up."

It was very dark, and we needed to wake up Charlotte, but she looked to peaceful. Although, we really did need to find Leah and Tony. We weren't going to leave them behind in this little part of town. I didn't have the heart to wake her though.

I nuzzeled my nose and mouth into her hair and inhaled her scent. She smelled like coconuts.

I felt a nudge in my side.

'What are you doing?' Alex mouthed to me.

'nothing' I mouth back.

He mearly shrugged and went back to trying to eat a preztel without getting anything on her clothing.

"Huh?"

I looked down to see Charlotte slowly opening her eyes.

She looked around.

She spotted where her hand was, and screamed.

Mom turned around from her iPhone and yelled "WHAT". She was looking around franctically.

Charlotte began to try to sit up. While crushing my mini-me.

I groaned and folded over in pain. "Shit it, Char!" I growled at her.

"AHHH! WHAT THE HECK!" she yelled, she managed to open the car door, but she was moving too clumsily and quickly and tripped over herself, and plopped out onto her stomach to the ice on the ground.

"Are you okay!" Alex yelled over me. He and Tyler made their way out of the car on the other side of the car since I wasn't able to move from my sudden paralyzation caused by yours truly, the lovely Charlotte.

I groaned out, and slowly and carefully got out of the car.

Charlotte was being held by Tyler. They were calming her down. Was it really that bad to wake up to have your hand on a guys crotch?

Well I guess was to her.

She glared at me and pursed her lips. She was sexy when she looked angry.

I chuckled and limped over to them.

Alex and Tyler laughed at me.

"Hey Char. Nice to see you too." I told her grimly.

She rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms in front of her chest, pushing up her cleavage.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you missed me?" I teased her.

"Shut the fuck up, Preston."

I laughed. "Sure, princess."

"Don't call me that." she told me bluntly.

"Whatever. Princess."

She looked at me murderously.

"Anyways..." Alex interupted.  "Where are your sibs?"

"Oh. At our place"

"Your place?" Tyler asked.

"Yes. Well its Kayden's, but we stay with him."

"WHO IS HE." Tyler yelled at her.

She flinched at his tone, "A friend. That saved us. " she said quietly.

"Take us to the place, okay sweetie?" Mom told her nicely. Charlotte grabbed her hand uncertainly, and pulled her to an alley way.

We walked inbetween brick buildings with a lot of graffiti on them. This was now environment for little kids like Leah and Tony.

I ignored everything, and took in the surroundings.

We had walked through the dark park, and to this alley. We walked along for a while, until  she turned to a door with a dim porch light. I heard a jinggle of keys, and the door opened revielling a cemented stair well. She began to climb up.

We approached a brown wooden door and a straw door-mat in front. It looked pleasing.

She opened the door and stepped in.

"HELLO. KAYDEN!"

she yelled slightly, as she took off the boots that Alex had stuffed on her feet when she fell out.

We all took off our shoes and followed her. It was a nice, well-kept flat.

She poured herself a glace of water and chugged all of it.

Wow. It was almost eleven at night.

A man stood in the doorway of what seemed to be Kayden.

He looked around the room, "Charlote...."

"yes." she chirped as if nothing was wrong.

"What's going on?"

"Haha, funny story. These people are my foster family."

"Uh huh... Why are they here then?"

"YOU KIDNAPPED HER!" Tyler yelled.

What a douche.

"No." she stated defiantly, and stood in front of Kayden. "I went with him, so chill out."

Not going to happen hun.

---------------------- 

SORRY HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A WHILE.

This is a filler chappie.. Next one, some serious shit is going to happen, so be ready!

:O

Vote! Comment!!! FAN!!! ^.^