Chapter 19: This Life of Mine

Sorry all readers for the confusion, I started to write the chapter 19 from Charlotte's P.O.V. got confused with which story I was writing, so that chapter was really for another story of mine I was writing... >.<

So sorry!!!

Hope you enjoy the true chapter 19 for Surviving the Gregory Brothers.

************

Chapter 19: This Life of Mine

Charlotte's P.O.V

Not sure still why my grandpapa's words haunt me. They don't even make sense! To hold onto the past will make you move forward. What does that mean?

Still. I gues, I felt that he meant for me to keep and remember the past. To stick to it and love it. Why would I forget about everything, and move on? I mean, didn't all that in the past make me who I am today? All that bad I learned from, all that good I cherish and have as a memory.

Oh well.

The throbbing pain was still pounding in my head like hammars against concrete.

I was no longer screaming, but it still hurt to even try to think any longer. I hadn't opened my eyes, or said a word. All I knew that someone was carrying me to a safer place.

To the couch.

Yes....

I relaxed my body against the figure and allowed myself to close my eyes and sleep for a bit.

My dreams and sleep felt like a coma. Deep sleep. I had no images come to mind as I slept, just saw a black sheet the entire time. This migrane was keeping me from even dreaming. Well or from having nightmares at the least, I was thankful for that.

My senses soon came on, and I felt my body, ache and sore from sleeping in the same position. I allowed myself to take a deep breathe. I smelled the strong, bitter smell of coffee and the soft smell cotton as my face was halfway burried into a pillow. I stretched my back and arms, my stiff legs spread out. I yawned and just laid there on the...bed? For a while longer. I slowly groaned, rubbed my crusty eyes and opened them one by one. Pop pop. I smacked my lips, they were dry. I heard a sizzle of bacon as the meat hit the frying pan. It crackled against the oil and heat. My stomach rumbled and I realized I was pretty famished. How long was I asleep for?

I swung my legs gently, yet swiftly over the bed and sat myself up straight on the bed. I wasn't in Kayden's appartment anymore...

I glanced at the clock.

It blinked a bright 9:24 am. I looked at the callendar.

SHIT.

I was sleeping through the night, the next day, the day after that, and then into this days morning.

So about, wow, I slept for around three days!

I blinked at the date. Why was I asleep that long for?

"Oh! Charlotte!" some familliar voice squeeled out in joy. To see me. Pffttt.

"Err, ya. Hey?" I moaned out.

"You look groggy." Blake remarked.

Ya no shit.

"Where is Kayden? Tony? What about Leah? Where am I?" I was stunned, this place looked somewhat familiar, yet so not.

"You are home... Kayden is at his home... Leah and Tony are at school."

"Home." I slowly looked around, I was in my 'room', I glanced out of the window to see the beautiful view from it. Right. The oh so large masion belonging to the Gregory's.