Chapter 26: Wednesday

A/N: Well, this story is going to end soon... In like. Five, oh four chappies? :3

Please enjoy the chapter, lot's of important details are learned here...

Thank you for sticking along for so long!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 26: Wednesday

Charlotte's P.O.V

I wasn't tired, not sleepy, or sad. Wasn't depressed, didn't have a headache. Didn't look like shit. Not giving a shit.

Pulled on some jeans, a bland shirt and a gray sweatshirt. Black and white converse. Braided my wet hair down my back, and let some of the pieces fall into my face. I had just jumped out of the shower. The light was shining through the window like a lemon was juiced, and was now spilling all over into my room.

The morning was odd. I discovered the basement, and now I had time to think through my plans for Saturday. It will be a big day, with no room for mistakes at all. Clean and crisp, and hopfully will have a positive outcome of my actions.

I purked my face up to color with some natural toned make-up, some mascara, and chapstick then headed down the hall to Tony and Leah's room. I rasped my nuckles on the door, and headed in to see two little angels still in bed, yawning and stretching as I woke them up.

Leah smiled at me, sweet little girl, "Morning Sissy Charwotte." she told me, and welcomed me into an embrace. It felt so alien to me, this child was someone I barely recognized. One front tooth missing, and long dirty blonde hair all in static and standing up on her head. She was wearing a soft, pink night gown, and her blue green eyes glimered with hope, and love. For me.

I glanced at the other angel, he was an exact copy of the first. Blue green eyes, blonde brown hair, and a happy smile with two dimples alligning his cheeks. Both so adorable. "Good morning!" I cried out, hoping to see who they were.

Tony looked at me, "Hello sis, school is today." He stated, simple. There was school today.

I missed waking them up and getting them ready for the day. I would get them all spiffed up for school, and then get Tony to basketball, and Leah to ballet class, as I would go to Sensei Marshall and train with him. It was a simple routine, but all the more special. We were our own family, and I did miss them so much.

I hugged them both, and layed out some very stylish clothes for them both, and then said good bye to them as they got dressed in their large room. There was a divider between their beds in the middle of the room. It was like one large room split into two, yet still one room.

I hopped down the two flights of stairs, only then noticing more family photos. I spotted a particularly odd one, with the Gregory's, and with their cousins. Carmena and Celestia were in the photo, looking as young and beautiful as I had remembered them, and still yet so haunting. Like they were unreal, ghost like. Raquel and Maria as well as George and a few others were in the picture. I spotted Bianca and Carlos, and then Ernesto. Crazy, wiked man.

I pouted and contiued into the kitchen. I still had some time before I had to rush to Grace's car. I noticed Blake, Preston, and the twins; Aaron and Evan at the table eating toast with jam and eggs, they weren't talking, and I felt ignored by their hostile-like actions.

They were all sipping coffee, so I decided to pour myself a large cup with some sugar and allowed the drink to wake up my senses.

I felt immediantly more alert as I got my things together. I would be presenting my French project today, and I felt good about it. I had worked on homework last night.