Chapter 15: Nice Hair Princess

Author's note:

In the previous chapter, I had put up photos of the charaters, if you like, check them out!!!

Some of them are so damn cute! ^.^

Does anyone have an idea for the Gregories? They will show up again in this chappie. Sorry I took a strange turn to the story! Everything has a purpose. Don't worry.

I don't like the punk Charlotte, but.... It all has reason for later on in the story!!!

Thankyou for your patience.

(Unlike most of my friends.... :P )

So, enjoy this chappie!!!

---------------

Chapter 15: Nice Hair Princess

Bianca's P.O.V

What had these boys done!

I finally had two beautiful daughters, and a sweet little boy again into the family.

I massaged my temples in frustration.

Carlos was "dealing" with the boys, Preston was being overdramatic as usual.

I flinched as he stormed up to his room. I heard shattering glass and a lot of commotion. Well it isn't the first time.

I panickly picked up the phone to call the police.

"Hello, 991."

"Help, our children are missing."

I answered all the police officers questions, and they told me that they would send people out to look for them in a twenty mile radius around the town.

I told them thankyou, and hung up.

"Boys, get dressed up and put on your coats, we are going to look for them."

I mumbled some uncombrehendable swears under my breathe, and made my way to the car with a trail of my sons and Carlos behind me.

Preston was still too angry to be able to even make it down the stairs.

I started the car with the twins in the car, Aaron and Evan talked stragegies of how to find her. Blake also was in the car, fumbling with putting on shoes at the last minute.

Carlos, Tyler, and Alex all took another car since we did not trtust the boys to go by themselves anymore.

We drove to the restaurant they were at and took the bus they took. We asked the bus driver if he had seen our Charlotte, Tony, and Leah on they bus.

"Oh yes, I have."

"Really! Which bus stop did they get off at?" Aaron asked him.

"Well they left with a blond fellow at a stop ahead, would you like me to show you?"

"Yes." I said, and we drove up to the bus stop.

It was part of the towns soho, not very rich, or clean.

We all stepped out and looked around. We went into shops asking around, but no one had seen them.

We searched everystore, showing their pictures, and describing them, going around. The police were showing up to this area of the town too.

No one could find them.

Blake and I were asking an old lady at the candy shop if she say them, and she sadly told me no. Then I felt a queer vibration from my purse, my phone read, "Incoming call from Tyler". I picked up the phone to hear his voice yell at me along with Alex's and Carlos's voice. I pressed my ear to the phone trying to understand what they were saying, then I heard Tyler yell,