Chapter 30: In the End

Charlotte's P.O.V

It's been, five weeks, four days, eight hours, ten minutes, and thirty six seconds since Kayden was found not guilty.

And in that time, I was released from the hospital, all pretty and new, Kayden's trial lasted about three weeks, and he had no charges or any time in jail. I was the key witness. I saved Kayden, Tony and Leah, and also, myself.

I have been with him ever since, being with each other and my siblings, going to fairs, concerts, parties. It was normal. I also went back to school, and saw my friends. My classmates were nice, amazing, and truly understanding and didn't ask me any questions. I have good grades, and actually bonded with my family. Most importantly, had gotten over the past night mares.

It was good, I went back to my old hair color, but now, it's shorter and it is me. Bianca and I shopped for my own style of clothes, which is comfortable yet classy. Leah and Tony are now normal kids, have lots of friends, and we spend a lot of time together. Well, as for my brothers, we get along pretty well.

"Yo, Preston!" I tackled my brother, soon I felt the weight of all of the boys in a huge dog pile.

I guess you could say, we are siblings.

Everyone is putting in their effot into teaching me Italian, I only know a little, but it's amazing and I appriciate the pointless effort into teaching me another language.

Oh, and also, Mave is Kayden's older sister. She never told me, the rotten bitch! But I love her, she is like my sister now. And Kayden and I are in love, call it a cheesy ending, huh? No, he is just my other half. And i'm happy. Doesn't that matter?

And my old Hope Cottage Orphanage friends, Felix and Hazel, were adopted. Felix and his siblings live a mere three miles away, where as you could say that Hazel and her siblings are practically my neighbors living about two blocks away from my family.

We had our own mini reunion, and got together introducing our families and having fun. I had missed them.

No matter what anyone had said, I still had seen their misery written across their faces everytime they looked at me. No, I could care less, but it is getting annoying.

Oh! And, my birthday had passed. I got a huge ass party, along with a lot of Karate gear and stuff. Plus, they also bought me a car... WOOP.

I'm not bragging, nor am I greedy to all the stuff I have now, i'm just thankful for a wonderful family, great friends, and for finally having the happiness I was so longly starved of. I have a true home in the heart.

They also promised me, that we could go to Canada. My other home. This summer too, just to see it because I miss it.

I hope I can have a great life being a Gregory. I hope my parents could see how happy I am now.

Free.

------------------------------------------------

:( WAHH. It's over.

BUT READ BELOW:

I needed to end this story, so I could catch up on the other ones I so stupidly started. >.<

I really hope you guys all enjoyed Charlottes, crazy, hectic life story, and also the ending.I'm going to miss my baby girl *sniffff*

 Sorry it isn't long either, but it is her happily ever after.

maybe.... ;)

Should I write a sequel? And what about? Her old life, Her future with Kayden, Leah and Tony grown up, the life of the Gregory's before Charlotte, or life at the orphanage?

Inform me please.

And thanks, read my other stories! <3 <3 <3

xoxoxoxoox

luvblu11