Chapter 14: Microwave Baby

Opening my eyes, I realized that someone was in the kitchen rummaging around in the refridgerator.

I robotically moved my legs to get up, and manuvered my way to the kitchen from the couch.

Tony.

"Hey, buddy. What's up?" I said sleepily to his sillouette.

His head turned to face me, and he gave me a tired look, "I am thirsty Charlotte."

"Here," I looked into the fridge searching for what options I had, "You can have, Milk. Or Orange Juice, or water."

"I want apple juice." he stated.

"Hunny, you can pick from what there is, okay? There is no apple juice. But you can have an apple."

His eyes started to tear-up and he bottom lip quivered slightly. "Okay, I want chocolate milk."

"Buddy, there is no chocolate milk. Unless there is hot cocoa powder here..." I searched through the cupboards.

"Okay." he chirped happily, climbing up into a chair.

"Aha!" I found the hot cocoa mix!

I opened it, and scooped a spoonful a mug, and then another into another mug for me. I took the milk and poored us both some.

"I want hot cocoa, now, Charlotte."

"Sure buddy."

I placed both our mugs into the microwave, and set it for a minute to heat.

It was almost seven in the morning, so I bet Kayden and Leah would be up soon.

I started to humm the tune of "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas, and then to groove out.

The loud beeps startled me, and I jumped up, tripping on myself, and managing to let gravity do its trick, and set me on my ass on the ground. Hard.

Tony thought this was the most hilarious thing ever, and pointed laughing at me as I helplessly sat, shocked, on the cold tiled floor.

Tony laughed on, and on... Skrieching as I was too dizzy to get up onto my own feet.

He must have been so loud, because moments after I fell, Kayden came rushing through the door, and to us. His hair was in random direction, and his eyes were open wide, he loked dreary. He was only in red and black stripped boxers, and he looked very sexy.

I mentally slapped myself for that one... Gotta get over his sexiness!! I groaned, and glanced at him, immediatly feeling my face flush red.

"Oh, Charlotte. Why are you on the floor?" he reached for my hand and began to help me up, then suddenly let go of me and I fell flat on my back once more to the ground, with a loud OW escaping my lips. I gently rubbed my shoulders and my elbow, and watched him make his way to the microwave.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY!" he yelled while carressing the microwave.

Whoa... wait? MIND-FUCK MOMENT.

The microwave... was his baby. Geez. That is so cool bro.

He continued to bawl, and removed our hot cups of cocoa, then started to scrub it down like it was very filthy, and we contaminated it.

Well then. Thanks for helping me up, Kayden! Thanks SO much.

I grinded my teeth, and tried to sip my cocoa without pooring it all on him.