la la land

"Stop please, please just stop"
"Shut up you stupid bitch. Be grateful I even show you attention" He screamed while I was on the ground trying to protect myself from the glass being smashed over my body.

My name is Ally and I'm seventeen. My mum left when I was seven with some guy and I have never heard from her again. Ever since then I have lived with my dad who was abusive in many ways. On top of living with my abusive dad I also get abused when I go to work by this guy so I can never escape.

"Get up you stupid whore and don't bother me for the rest of the day"

I ran upstairs and ran into my bathroom, I found my only friend and sliced my left wrist before I moved onto my right wrist. I started self harming when I was ten years old so to find places on me that doesn't have either self harm or abuse scars is nearly impossible. I slice over many scars to the point where I feel like passing out. I then move into the shower to clean myself up and throw up what I had for lunch. I purged until all that came up was blood, I felt so much better but still was scared for my life. I am just a little to weak and scared to make that final last cut.

I make my way over to my bed after I have cleaned everything up.
No fucking way, did I just read that right. 'Demi Lovato to come to Sydney next month. Tickets on sale tomorrow.'
I have been dreaming about this moment for I don't even remember how long. She has kept me here without even knowing I exist.
Within the next ten minutes I receive an email saying pre sale for Demi Lovato on in the next half an hour.
I am so glad that I have been saving for this forever, I get straight on the website and wait. Thirty minutes went on forever but as soon as it hit 4pm I hit buy tickets. I got meet and greet tickets for $250 and I couldn't contain my excitement, I let out a little scream and went to text my best friend Sam. As I looked at my phone I noticed I had a message from an unknown number
"Hey slut, noticed you weren't at school today. So sad I missed you, lol jks. What happened decided that you were to ugly to be seen. About time, it's taken you a while but you finally know something. Love your bestie Angie xxx"

Tears stung my eyes as I read through the harsh words. Angie had started bullying me three years ago but it has intensified over the last month and I have no clue why. I ran to the bathroom and slashed my stomach this time. I stayed there till I cried myself to sleep, I thought to myself just one more month till I can meet Demi, one more month.

"Please mummy stay, don't leave me. I love you. Why don't you love me anymore. I will miss you mummy"
"Shut up, she doesn't care about you. Let her go. Lets play a game inside"
"What type of game daddy"
"You have to be quiet and I'm going to see how strong you are"
One slap, two slap, three slap.... Ten slaps later my cheek started to bleed.
"Daddy stop please you are hurting me. Please stop it daddy." I bawled.

I jolted awake with tear stains down my cheek. Another nightmare like every other night. 3:24am my phone read, I got up realizing I was still in my bathroom and I went over and laid in my bed. I couldn't get back to sleep, I thought about how in give hours I will be in the hallways of hell probably getting beaten up by Angie and her possy. As I laid there and stared at the glowing stars on my roof, I remember my eyelids getting heavy and then I was asleep.

A/N. guys what do you think? Should I keep continuing with the story or not. I have a plan where I'm going to go with the story but inputs would be great. Low you guys and stay strong for me.