Gonna Get Caught

Today was the day, today was the day I finally get to meet my warrior. It was a Saturday so I didn't have to worry about skipping school. I got out of bed and remembered last night that I had cut deeper than before and burnt my hips, my stomach growled but I just thought of it as encouragement to not eat because I was fat. I went into the bathroom and brushed my long brunette hair and proceeded to curl it into beachy waves, I moved onto my makeup trying to hide the bruises on my cheekbones from dad last night before he left for his trip. He hit me harder than ever last night because he said he had to because he wouldn't be there for a week. Trying as best as I could to cover my bruises until I was satisfied took a whole but finally I was satisfied.
I went to go and get my leather tights and my long white tee and my leather bomber jacket. I was ready to go and I was so excited, I was going to meet Demi Lovato in less than five hours.

I finally arrived at the stadium, there was three lines. One was massive and I figured out that it was just general admission, the next one was long but not as long and they were people trying to get tickets and then there was the shortest line with around 30 people in it, I figured that this must be sound check and meet and greet. I lined up waiting for other people to line up behind me but no one did so I guess I was the last one. Around an hour later they let our line in for sound check. OMG I was front row standing about ten meters from my idol. After she sang MITUSA, believe in me, in case and la la land she answered a few questions and then thanked us for being by her through everything and ran off stage. Before Demi ran off stage she did something I wasn't expecting, she pointed at me and said "I'll be looking out for you tonight"
Did I just hear right? Did I just hear that Demi Lovato will be looking out for me while she performs to thousands of screaming fans.

Demi's concert was amazing, she seriously has a rare talent. She did her classic fall over and she missed kicking the stool in Gonna Get Caught, that's our Demi for you.

I had an hour before meet and greet but I went straight there but I wasn't the only one who had that idea, I was last in line but that didn't mean anything, people say that if you're last in line it means you get to spend the most time with whoever it is, that wouldn't happen for me knowing my luck Demi would take one look at me and say finished or be nice enough to take a photo with me, but that would be it.

I was in line for two hours and then it finally got to me. This was it, I was about to meet my warrior, my savior.
"Next" I rough voice bellowed
"Hey there beautiful girl, I was watching out for you tonight"
"H-h-hey, wait you actually meant me when you said that"
"Yes gorgeous, what's your name?"
"Uh Ally, can you please sign this?"
"Of course sweetie"
I handed her my unbroken and DEMI album, that's when my worst nightmare happened. My Demi stay strong bracelets slid up, showing one of my dark secrets.
"Times up" the burly voice yelled again
"No, she's coming with me! Take her to my bus, I'll be there soon I'm going to get changed" Demi said

I was guided to Demi's bus by Max.
"Are you going to see your family while your home Max?" I asked him
"Demi has given me three days off starting from tomorrow so probably, she's fantastic like that" Max replied
"She's fantastic with everything" I told him
"Ally stay here, Demi shouldn't be to long"
"Thanks Max, do you know what's happening?
"No, but Demi has never done this before so you're pretty special I'm guessing"
I blushed and just shook my head and faced the floor. How could I be special, let alone special the Demi Lovato. I'm a nobody and just a waste of space.

A/N sorry guys it isn't much but tried to do the best I could. Stay strong please