Without the Love

READ A/N

Ally Pov

It has been three week since Demi and Nick had contact and from that day on that haven't stopped talking to each other or seeing each other. It's so cute but in the last week it has been really annoying and affecting me. 

How you ask, let me tell you. 

Demi was back in the studio writing for her new album and if she wasn't there she would be out with Nick and either leave me at home alone, or drag me with them but pay no attention to me. Lets just say my recovery wasn't going so well because of this. 

Currently Demi and Nick are out on a date again, and before  you ask, no they are still not official even though that's what all the tabloids are saying. I am at Muma's and Papi's skyping Siena while Dally plays with my hair, dinner was just about to be served so I was saying goodbye to Siena and organising when she can fly out to LA again. After saying our goodbyes Muma called dinner. 

Already feeling like I was going to be sick just by the smell of the food, I asked to excuse myself because I was feeling unwell. Muma denied and piled my plate with salad and chicken while I just stared at her wide eyed. Maddie came galloping down the stairs and plopped herself next to me, while Dallas was opposite me. 

Everyone was finishing their dinner and I had hardly had three mouthfuls. Seeing the oppurtunity I took off when everyone was enthrawled with Maddies description of her day. I ran to the bathroom next to Demi's old room and Dallas' room and threw up everything that was in my stomach. Regretfully I forgot to close and lock the door and soon enough someone was there pulling me back from what I was doing. 

"LET ME GO. NO I'M FAT LET ME GO PLEASE JUST LET ME GO" I screamed 

"shhh Ally, everything is going to be okay" the voice whispered in my ear

"LET ME DIE, JUST LET ME DIE, DEMI HATES ME, I HATE ME, EVERYONE HATES ME. PLEASE JUST LET ME DIE" I sobbed into the person.

It had been about 25 minutes and I was just starting to calm down, I had recognised that the person holding me was Dallas so I just layed in her arms not wanting to move or look at her let alone anyone.

Dallas POV

I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. I remember this was exactly what had happened when I caught Demi one time just before she went into treatment. My beautiful Ally is suffering so much and Demi isn't even here to help her. Ally is meant to be her number one priority, not Nick, not her job, but Ally. Yes I get it Demi needs to have a life as well but she has been ignoring Ally for the last few weeks, everyone has been noticing but no one has said anything but that needs to come to a stop. 

Mum had been comforting Maddie after what just happened and dad was cleaning up from dinner. I had to put Ally to bed and then get Demi home ASAP!! I knew this was going to be a hard conversation to have with Demi but I was going to be the only person who could do it and get my point through. Mum would just tell Demi sweetly that she needs to look after Ally, dad wouldn't know what to say really and I couldn't have Maddie do it, she loved Ally so much but she also loved Demi to much to be cranky at her. Me, I know how to deal with it, only three people really know how to get a point through to miss stubborn Demetria and one of them is me, the other two being Nat and Mar.

Ally had just gotten to sleep and Demi still wasn't home, it had been two hours since the incident and no one had heard from Demi and if she was even coming back home to get Al. 

Ringing Demi as I exited her old room she picked up on the third ring.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU" I bellowed down the phone

"Still out to dinner Dallas, jeez what's up your fucking ass bitch"

"Oh I don't know, just the fact that your daughter hasn't eaten, threw up two mouthfuls of food and had been inconsolable for the last two hours. Oh and don't mind the fact that she is  covered in fresh new cuts Demetria" I yelled harshly down the line

"Dallas, don't lie to me, you're being fucking ridiculous. Ally is fine, she tells me everyday she is doing really well"

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING BLIND. GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW AND DO NOT BRING YOUR BOY TOY. YOUR DAUGHTER NEEDS YOU" with that I hung up the phone.

It was 15 minutes later a fuming Demi came up the stairs about to scream her head off at me for disturbing her date, but before she could even say anything, I pushed her into her room to see the tear stained face of her daughter. My heart broke seeing Ally lay there looking so innocent and it was only moments before she was sobbing for me to let her die. 

I pushed Demi back out and led her down the stairs before I could start yelling my head off at her. 

Ally POV

I woke up to screaming downstairs and it sounded like Dallas was yelling at someone, then I heard what seemed to be Demi yelling back. Oh fuck I thought to myself. Getting out of bed I made my way downstairs

"You promised her you would be there for her, you fucking broke that--"

"Dallas drop it okay" I jumped in before she could keep going. Demi looked so heartbroken and I just wanted to run over and forgive her but something was stopping me, I don't know what it was but I couldn't just forgiver her that easily, it was her fault I was like this right now, she left me when she told me she wouldn't, she left me on my own.

"You heard her Dallas drop it" Demi said back

"Don't speak to her like that Demetria, you have no idea" I said coldly with a dry laugh. 

Demi flinched at me calling her by her full name, it wasn't the usual mum or Demi. She knew she had done wrong and the instant regret was evident but if she thought Dallas had given it to her, wait till I give it to her. But you see I'm not going to yell at her, I am simply going to ignore her, act like she isn't there. I am going to give back what she did to me. 

A/n

wooaaaaah. what do you think!!!!! leave your feedback and let me know how you feel about this.

Demi and Ally makeup??

More Demi and Nick??

Dallas and Demi keep fighting??

Stay Strong Stay Beautiful