Remember December

*ADDED TO THE END, READ AGAIN OR READ FROM WHERE IT FINISHED BEFORE*

Ally POV

I woke up to the sounds of what I thought were sobs, I rolled over to check the time it was exactly 3:06am. I was confused because the sobbing sounded like it was coming from Demi's room. That woman really needs to stop watching bloody Nicholas Spark movies I swear. I got out of bed to go and tell Demi to quit the crying but when I walked into her room I was not expecting what I saw. 

Huddle in the corner of her room with her phone in her hand and her body rocking back and forth. SHIT what has happened. 

"Demi calm down, come on, just breathe. Tell me what has happened" I gently say to her as I approached her. She looked so fragile, I can only imagine this is what she looked like pre treatment when she was alone. 

Demi was caught up in her own little world to notice I had sat next to her and pulled her into a hug. After a while she had calmed down and that's when I took her phone away to look at what she was looking at. Then I saw it, the photo she had posted just before our talk tonight had loads and loads of negetive comments on it. They were harsh, they were evil and they were just plain mean, words from jealous bullies. 

"Demi, I know it's hard but you can't listen to them. These people don't know you, these people just want attention. I'm taking your phone for the rest of the trip. You are not allowed to be on twitter or instagram. I don't care that I am 16, I am looking after you and your wellbeing." 

"Bu-But I am your mother, I'm meant to be looking after you not you looking after me" Demi manage to get out in barely a whisper.

"Look Demi as much as this may hurt you now you will see why I am doing this. I see you way more as a sister than a mother. I don't think I will ever get use to calling you mum and I just can't bring myself to do it. You are my sister, my role model, my idol. Legally you are my mum but really you're my sister. I don't care if I have to look after right now. I love you just as much as you love me and I am here to keep you in recovery as much as you are here to get me into recovery." 

I kiss Demi on the forehead and get her up off the floor and put her in bed. There is no way I am leaving her alone tonight, so I jump in the other side. I turn around and snuggle into the crook of Demi's neck. Within minutes Demi is asleep and I am starting to get really tired. 

***************                     ****************                            ****************                    ***************

DEMI POV

I had just woken up and remebered the events from last night. I was a wreck, I hadn't let the negative words bullies said to me, get to me since treatment. I taught myself that they were just attention seeking and that I had a whole army backing me whenever someone made a comment that wasn't nice. Last night something was different though. I can't put my finger on it but all I can say is that if it wasn't for Ally who knows what I would have done. 

I was laying in bed thinking about last night when Ally started to stir, she looked so gorgeous and then I remembered what she told me last night. I'm not going to lie, it hurt a lot when she said she didn't see e as a mother figure and just couldn't call me mum. I had just told her that I couldn't have kids and she was going to be my only daughter and her calling me mum was so touching to me. 

"Mum, why are you crying?" I was bought out of my trance by Ally wiping the tears off my cheeks. Wait what did she just say. I swear she called me mum!

"Al, what did you just call me?" I questioned her making sure I wasn't going cray cray 

"Uhh I called you mum, is there something wrong?"

"But last night you said-" I was cut off by Ally 

"I know what I said and when I said it I instantly regretted it to be honest. I just never thought that I could be this close to a mother ever! I always felt so awkward when I was with people older than me like adults who were crying. With you it just felt so natural, like I was with someone my own age not you, not my mum. Truth is Demi, you are my mum and always will be. You deserve that recognition and I am going to give it to you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUM! I will never change the love I have for you EVER!" She finished off her little monologue by hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe.

'Uhh Al, babygirl I can't breathe" I told her struggling to get my words out

"I know" was her response, she was now playing with me. That little brat! With this I easily flipped her down onto the bed and sat on her stomach. She knew exactly what I was about to do.

"NO MUMMY PLEASE NO. MUMMY I SURRENDER." she screamed with her puppy dog eyes. 

Damn she has me there, I can't tickle her when she is being so cute that I just want to eat her all up like a cupcake. Speaking of food it's breakfast time! 

"You win, come on it's time to eat."

The look on her face instantly changed but she still got up and went to the kitchen with her mumbling why on earth did I have to go all changing last night. This was going to be a hard recovery I can tell you that right now. It is not going to be fun! 

It took Ally just under an hour to eat one and a half slices but hey I'm not complaining she ate it all! Now was the hard part, making sure she kept it all down. To do this I was going to distract her by taking her to a special meet and greet that I had arranged for her. I had already picked her outfit and I was going to do her hair and makeup. 

"Ally, come on.Time to get ready I have some where special to take you. Your clothes are laid out on the bed and I will be doing your hair and makeup!"

"Mummy, where are we going? Don't we have to pack today?" Ally looks so confused, it's kinda funny but I stifle my laugh and just tell her to go and get dressed. Making sure she doesn't try anything to harm herself I go in her bathroom and ty and look for her curler knowing all the well that it's actaully in my bathroom. 

"Mum what arer you looking for. Can't a girl get dressed in private these days" Ally sassily asks me while I am making a mess in her bathroom.

"Uhhh the hair curler. I don't remember where I put it last" I lie back 

"It's in your bathroom loser! Now leave I'll be in your room in a minute I have to uhh I have to use the toilet" Ally stares at the floor which suddenly must of became interesting to her. Knowing the tricks all to well I just grabbed her hand and dragged her to my bathroom considering the hotel room had 3 we both got our own.

It took us around two hours to get ready and we were finally out the door. I am so excited for Ally to meet this person. She is going to freak out.

"Mum, where are we going? You still haven't told me. There isn't much to do here in Mexico anymore. We have exhausted all the shops!" Ally pleaded for me to tell her.

"You'll see babygirl, all I will tell you is you're going to be either spechless or very excited when we get there" A smile spread across my face. My daughter is going to be blown away 

A/N thank you guys for reading! I am literally just so amazed by how many people have read and are reading this story, with this more other story is going up in reads to which it kinda scary for me considering that story is based on events that happened to me around two years ago! Yet again thank you so much! Comment, and vote oh and also if you have a youtube channel go and sub to me http://www.youtube.com/user/crypticbeauty1 xxxx