Chapter 7

A/N: So how do you like the story? Not so many reads but oh well! Enjoy

Amy, Kiarra and Ty got out of the truck and walked up to the front door of Heartland's home. It was the night. The night they were going to ask if the family would be generous enough if they could take care of Kiarra while Ty and Amy went on a needed holiday.

Lou answered the door, "Hello! Come on in!" She greeted.

Everyone sat at the table or living room, Talking, laughing or arguing (You guessed right Tim and Jack).

"Ty," Georgie greeted, running in for a hug.

"Hello to you too," Ty said, while Georgie hugged him Katie grabbed onto his legs.

"How is life Ty?" Mallory asked, "Seeing that I never see you!"

" Well, I am doing fine!" Ty answered.

Amy sat down on the couch with Kiarra, staring into her deep green eyes, "Kiarra it is your mama!" She smiled shaking Kiarra slightly.

"mmmamma" Kiarra blurted out softly.

"TY! Did you hear that?" Amy asked excitedly.

"What?" He asked having full dead- on conversation with Mallory.

"She said her first word!" Amy exclaimed.

Ty rushed by her side, " What did she say?"

" Mama!" Amy smiled.

"C'mon say mama for dada!" Ty teased.

"mmmamma!" Kiarra said pointing at Amy.

Ty was amazed. Kiarra was only three months old. She could talk. She has said her first and second words "mama"

Unfortunately after that Kiarra refused to talk any longer, and soon enough dinner came along. Lasagna! Everyone was eating and talking and having a good time. It was great!

Ty remarked, "Hey guys.... I have a few days off work and we- Amy and I- are going on a trip and we were wondering if you would take care of Kiarra."

"Of course, we would love to. I just have one question," Lou remarked, "Where are you going?"

"It is not that far..... Lake Louise and we'll be going this coming weekend. Friday to Monday," Ty replied.

"Great, just drop her off with all her needed supplies. And you two, don't worries I've raised Katie and a little bit of Georgie. Your baby is in good hands," Lou replied.

"Thank you Lou. Anyway Lisa how are things in France?" Ty asked.

"Not too bad except for all the moneyless deals for my purebred horses. I have decided to sell some big champions. But that is not that important. Money, not a good thing to have too much of it. How is Kiarra?" Lily asked.

"She's doing fine. Actually she said her first words today," Amy told Lisa excitedly.

"Wow! And she is only 2 months!" Lisa asked.

"Three......" Amy corrected.

"So Ty you must feel totally out of the loop since you spend none of your time with Kiarra or Amy. You know what I am talking about!" Mallory stated.

"No. For your information Mallory I spend every moment that I can with my family" Ty said, and then he swiftly walked out the door.

"Thanks a lot Mallory!" Amy answered angrily as she hurried off after Ty.

"Ty c'mon! Mallory is being a little brat right now! We both know that you try as hard as you can. Things are just tough right now! We are even taking the last day of the vacation as a family day!" Amy stated.