The Question

KAZUMA'S POV

I got up and I was immediately disappointed. No Mercy. What was she doing all night? I got up since it was the middle of the night I figured she didn't go out and was just doing another one of her projects. I looked around everywhere but no Mercy. Where the hell is she? I looked into the living room and she was layed out on the couch and yet again only in one of my tee shirts. I closed the laptop that had fell out of her lap and on the floor. I set it on the table not bothering to look at it. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I set her gently on the bed. I "just do happened to notice" that the top and bottom 2 buttons of the shirt were unbuttoned. It didn't show too much but it showed enough for me.

MERCY'S POV

I must have fallen asleep because there was something softer than the couch underneath me. I felt something on my neck and it tickled. I chucked and revealed Kazuma looking at me with a smile. I smiled back. He went back to what he was doing. As he kissed my neck I kept chuckling.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked curiously and smirked.

"That depends what is it?" I said and smiled bigger.

"I touch you and you laugh" He said. "Want me to show you?"

KAZUMA'S POV

I grabbed her sides and she tried to contain her laughter but she couldn't hold it in any longer. She burst out laughing and squirmed. I pinned down her legs so she couldn't kick me. Then I pinned her arms above her head and our lips crashed together. I'm not under her influence right now in just doing it on my own and now I'm certain I can fight against her. I broke the kiss. I leaned down to her ear and whispered.

"I love you" She looked into my eyes searching for regret in my words. Trust me I have none.

"I love you too" She said and kissed me. I got up from being on top of her and I sat beside her. She decided to not move and just lay there instead. I looked down at her.

"Are you tired?" I asked her. She scratched her chin pretending to think. Then she sat up and leaned in close. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Are you tired?" She asked. I gulped and nodded. Then something happened really fast. I felt getting pulled by the feet then pushed into the bed. Next thing I know Mercy's beside me with her head on my shoulder and her hand drawing circles on my chest with her finger.

"Better" she whispered into my ear which gave me the chills.

"Y-yes" I stuttered. A little to obviously. Her eyes were completely pink and she was intentionally pulling me in. Her hand that was on my chest slid up to my cheek opposite to her. She pulled it forcing me to look at her. Her mouth was moving closer. I could smell her sweet smell from here. I grabbed her hand and pushed it away but didn't let go of it.

"Stop" She tried to pull her hand away but I held it tighter. She winced her eyes immediately turned blue with no pink in sight.

"I-I'm sorry" She said quickly and looked away. She bit her lip trying to hold back tears and it hurt me.

"N-no you don't understand I would love to do that with you but-" She cut me off.

"No I understand perfectly fine. You fear me" She said looking at me. I could see she didn't regret saying any of it because that's what she truly thought.

"You don't want me to kill you" She sat up and she was about to leave when I grabbed her waist and pulled her backwards towards me.

"Don't say that!!!" I didn't want to yell but that's how it came out. "I'd rather have you kill me than anyone else!!!" Her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open. I kissed her and then smiled.

"I didn't mean to yell" I said. She gave me a hug making it hard to breath.

"Thank you" She said.

Time Skip

"Ok Kazuma are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said. She came out and she was wearing the dress I got her but why is she coming out with a sandwich.

"Why are you holding a sandwich?" I asked.

"Because I made it for you" She said holding it out for me. I took a bite out of it and was surprised.

"That's amazing." I said and gave her a hug. We left and arrived at my special place and.

"come on" I said rushing her. I was really excited.

"My feet hurt" She said. I picked her up and ran up to the top of the hill. We arrived at the top and looked out at the incredible view. Then we turned around and ran through a forest behind us. I put her down once we got to a clearing. She looked around the beautiful place in awe.

"do you like it?" I asked nervously.

"no" She said blankly. My heart sank.

"I love it" She said happily. I turned her around so she was facing a huge waterfall.

"This is magnificent." She ran over to it. "I've never seen water so clear."

'So I have something to say" I cleared my throat.

"Sure anything she said."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" There was a long silence.

"Of course." She said.