The Confrontation

MERCY'S POV

I felt something tickle on my nose. I wrinkled my nose and swatted at whatever it was. It continued and I opened my eyes. There was red feather with a black tip in front of my face. I looked at the owner of the hand attached to the feather and saw a hot guy with black hair and red eyes.

"What are you doing Jake?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing" He replied slowly and started to trace my features with the feather. He ran it over my lips and then down my neck. He let go of it and moved forward towards me.

"So where did you get the feather from?" I asked.

"Just a gift" He said and kissed me. I giggled and smiled against his lips.

"So when are we leaving?" I hope it's not soon.

"Tonight" I sighed in relief and he laughed.

"Is that a good or bad sigh?" He asked.

"Both"

"How so?"

"Good because It's not too soon and bad because I'm gonna be alone with you for a couple more hours" I said and smirked.

"Awww you don't wanna be alone with me" He said and pretended to pout.

"Nope not at all" I said sarcastically. He layed beside me on the bed and propped his head up in his hand. With his other hand he glided the tips of his fingers on my skin.

"Why not?" He asked getting closer.

"Do I really need to answer that" I rolled over to face him more directly. I propped myself up using my elbow and put my hand on his neck. He grabbed my arm and I kissed him. He broke the kiss and looked in my eyes. Why does he always break the kiss? Why does his stare pierce my soul? I put my hand on his chest and pushed him so he was on his back. I got on top of him and put both my hands on his chest. He put his hands on my hips and looked at me slightly confused. I bent over so my face was in his.

"I love you" I said. He sealed the gap and moved his hands up to my back. I got the chance to slip one of my hands under his shirt. I was still only wearing his shirt I put on last night. He lifted the shirt up and then stopped halfway and started playing with the bottom of it. Why does he tease me like this!!! It's no fair!!! I grabbed his shirt with my free hand and pulled deepening the kiss. He let go of the shirt and put his warm hands on my bare skin. My breath hitched. My heart is beating so fast I swear he can hear it or at least feel it. He broke the kiss once again!!! He pulled my shirt down and put his hands on the bed. He was about to get up when I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down. I grabbed his arms to hold him down.

"Why?" I said trying to hold back tears.

"What?" He looked shocked.

"Why won't you do it with me?" He looked away. " We've done it before!!!"

"It's di-"

"How is it different this time? I mean yeah we're going to be officially engaged tomorrow but so who cares?"

"I do" He yelled. He sighed.

"I-" He cut me off.

"Do you think it's easy for me to break away from you. Do you think it's easy for me to deny you" He said. His face was getting red. I started to blush I realized I was still on top of him. I started to get up when he put his hands back on my hips. He sat up and kissed me. He let go and set me on the bed.

"Your irresistible" He said and got up. He walked toward the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.