Truth Part 1

KAZUMA'S POV

I grabbed Ayono's waist.

"W-what are you doing" She said hesitantly.

"Hold on" I said and flew into the air.

"So let me guess the hospital" She said.

"Yep"

"Typical Kazuma so Lucifer showed you her past right?"

"Yeah"

"I still feel bad"

"For what?"

"I didn't go save her and if I did none of this wouldn't happen and you would probably never have met her."

"What do you mean if you helped her?"

"You see she went missing a while ago. I knew she was with Lucifer when he did those things to her. I didn't help her. I thought she deserved it."

"But she didn't"

"She's not really my cousin. I'm not related to her in any way. She didn't tell you about her family did she?"

"No"

"So before you go and FUCKING marry her you should know more about her. So Kazuma what do you know about her." I couldn't answer that.

"You don't know anything about her Kazuma and your in love with her. Come on Kazuma its pathetic." She said as soon as we arrived at the hospital. She ran inside and the way she ran made me think something happened. I walked inside trying not to panic.. I went to the desk.

"Mer-" I started but she cut me off.

"Room 301" She said without looking at me. She had no trace of emotion. I went quickly to room 301 I was thinking about nothing but Mercy. I saw Mr.Kannagi looking in the window. I joined him. I saw Ayono standing in front of the hospital bed. She was bowing with her hands together.

"She blames herself for everything Kazuma" Mr.Kannagi said. I stayed quiet.

"Who's her parents" I could tell it shocked him. He turned to me.

"Ayono told you didn't she?" He said.

"Yes"

"Um which one do you want to start with mother or father?"

"Mother" I shrugged.

"Ahhhh Her mother is Cupid. That's where she got beauty, Strong Will, and perfection." He said thoughtfully.

"What about her father?" I said and he let out a deep sigh.

"Her father is..." He paused hesitate to tell me.

"Her father is death himself" woah her father is death I wasn't expecting that.

"That's where she got her ability to fight, pain, and...." He took another deep breath.

"And that's where she got her evil side" He finally said.

"So she is evil?" I asked hopeful he'd say no.

"Oh no she has it in her but no Kazuma she's not evil" He said. I sighed in relief. I heard a buzzing sound and Ayono walked out. Her eyes were open wide.

"What happened" Mr.Kannagi asked. Ayono didn't say a word she just walked by us and sat down in a chair. Mr.Kannagi sat by her. I could here a faint constant beeping. I still haven't seen her since I got to the hospital because there's a curtain up blocking my view of her. Last time I saw her was when we kissed. The nurse came out.