Truth Part 2

I woke up in the morning. Mercy was fine but not smiling anymore. She just had this blank expression. I decided to go outside because I had been in that hospital room for a while. I went to my house to do some cleaning and redecorating. Then I went to Ayono's house to get Mercy's stuff. I went inside Mr.Kannagi was meditating in his room. I knocked on a purple door that said Ayono in green letters. Ayono came to the door.

"What!!!" She yelled. She realized it was me then opened the door all the way.

"Oh Kazuma Hi" she said scratching the back of her neck.

"I came to get Mercy's stuff"

"What? Why?" She said.

"Um because she's going to live with me" She took out her fire sword.

"Kazuma!!!!" She said I put out her fire.

"Can I just have her stuff?" I asked getting annoyed.

"fine follow me" She said and flipped her hair. We came to a black door in purple letters of read Mercy.

"Yeah this is the room she stays in when she comes here." She shrugged. She opened the door and I saw a room that was white and lime green. There was a small bag on the bed.

"There it is" Ayono said pointing at the bag.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yes. It's really just what she sleeps in and a spare school uniform" She said crossing her arms unimpressed. We went to the door and I was about to leave when Ayono grabbed my arm, spun me around and pushed me into the door. Then she grabbed my shoulders and kissed me. My eyes widened I was so shocked I didn't know what to do so I put my hands on her waist and kissed back. She let go and stepped back. I froze.

"Just something I wanted to do before you go out and fucking marry Mercy." She said and smiled. She turned around flipping her hair and left.

"Bye" She called from her room.

"Bye" I called back and left. I back to the hospital. Everyone was running frantically. It was late afternoon which was usually slow. The nurse came up to me.

"What's happening?" I asked. She didn't say anything she just dragged me into a chair.

"Wait here you can't come in yet"

"Why?" I asked but she closed the door. A little while later the nurse came out.

"You can go in now" She said. I walked through the door and shut it. I looked at the bed but it was..... EMPTY!!! I walked closer to it.

"Boo!" I heard from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw purple eyes with a mixture of pink in them. Mercy. I love her. I pulled her into a hug.

"Kazuma" She whispered into my ear which gave me the chills. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back.

"Are you all healed?" I asked. She nodded. Then the door opened and the nurse came in. She walked up to Mercy and whispered something to her. Mercy blushed when the nurse left. She bit her lip and turned to me. She grabbed my shirt and kissed my cheek. We were both blushing.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Thank you for staying with me" She said and smirked. Then her perverted doctor came in with papers.

"Ahhh Mercy I see your awake" He said.

"Yes" She nodded.

"Very good" He said and got dangerously close to her. He smirked.

"Here's your discharge papers" He said quietly. I knew if she was alone he'd do something.... Weird.

"Oh no you can't sign it. Your a patient he has to." He said and gestured to me. He had this evil look in his eyes. I signed the papers and he left the room.