Kazuma

MERCY'S POV
The man pulled me to a table and sat me down.

"So I want to talk to you about some things" he said.

"Ok?" I said.

"First my name is Tomoe and I would like to talk about your.... ex-boyfriend I presume" He said. I nodded signaling for him to go on.

"Did you really love him?" I jumped startled at his question. Then I nodded.

"Why?"

"Because he made me see a different side of myself and I could see what love was for humans" I said.

"Do you love him now?" I bit my lip and nodded.

"I do but just not as much as before"

"So where do you believe he is now?"

"I believe he's dead" I said a little too confidently.

"I see so what if he was here now?" I shrugged unable to answer that question.

"If you knew he was alive would you have married Jake?"

"Most likely so" I said and put my hands on the table as if I was about to get up.

"I just want to tell you a couple more things" He said reaching across the table and putting a hand on mine.

"Alright" I said slipping my hand out from under his and put them in my lap.

"Your husband lied to you"

"What?"

"Would you like to see what really happened?" He said and I nodded. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. I saw Kazuma on the couch with his laptop. He looked up and saw a glowing blue light that was growing brighter any minute. Then it switched to my perspective. Jake and I were fighting in Kazuma's bedroom. I was so mad my face was red and I was in a blue fire that was getting bigger. I then aw Kazuma get up from the couch after setting his laptop beside him. He walked towards the door but right when he reached it he was flown backward by an explosion. His back hit a wall and I heard a crack. He fell to the ground and then started dragging himself to the door. He put his hand on a piece of glass and yelled in pain. He grabbed the edge of the doorway and pulled himself the rest of the way. I could tell he was about to pass out but then he saw me unconscious on the ground and kept going until he reached me. He held me in his arms and moved stray hairs out of my face. Then Jake appeared in front of him.

"Well well how did you get all scratched up You weren't in this?" He smirked.

"Awww poor Mercy. Oh what happened Kazuma? Did you hurt your girlfriend Kazuma?" He said mocking Kazuma.

"Just go away Jake" Kazuma yelled.

"Well you will soon" He walked forward until he was right in front of us and bent down. He looked at Kazuma in the eyes. As soon as I saw that stare I knew exactly what he was doing. He was hypnotizing him.

He was forced against his will to let go of his hold on me. Jake picked me up and we vanished. The vision disappeared and I was back to sitting in front of Tomoe.

"You see now. Your husband doesn't love you" He said.

"Your wrong" I yelled and stood up.

"Yes he lied to me but its not that he doesn't love me" I said.

"What then?" He asked.

"You really don't know do you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"He loves me too much" I said.

"I see. Well I have one more thing to tell you then" He said getting up.

"Kazuma isn't dead. After that he went to cupid and they started planning. They're first plan was for Kazuma to come up to you after the dinner but he was frozen in shock. Partially from seeing you but more from you not seeing him. Jake made him invisible to you so you couldn't see him. He was also at the wedding and he objected but Jake made it so the only two people who could see him was himself and cupid. He is here and he has been watching you the whole time since you were taken from him.

"I-Is he watching now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Jake will find out you know this. Be careful and pretend like you don't know" Jake walked over to us.

"And who is this?" He asked.

"I was just leaving" Tomoe said and walked over to Cupid. I went and sat in my throne. I watched it go on forever and then people started leaving. I got up and bid them farewell. After everyone left Jake walked over to me and held out his arm.

"Shall we?" He said. I nodded and gladly hooked his arm in mine. We walked to my room and he stopped outsides the door and looked at me.

"I'll be right back" He said and kissed me on the forehead. I went in my room and sat on the bed. I had just put on an oversized tee shirt when there was a knock at the door. I walked over to it and opened it.

"Sorry it took me so long" Jake said holding his forehead.

"Its fine" I said grabbing his hand. I noticed there was something he was holding behind him.

"What's that?" I said pointing at it. He held it up.

"It's blood wine" He said. Blood wine it just human blood mixed with a lot of alcohol. I haven't had it since that time.

"Oh" I said shocked that he would do something like that. That's a lot of money. He took my hand in his and pulled me towards my couch in front of my fireplace. He snapped his fingers and two wine glasses appeared in one hand and the fireplace lit. I looked at it then I looked back into his eyes but he wasn't looking at me. I was admiring his perfect complexion. Then he looked at me and handed me a glass.

"Here" He said. I took it and looked at the dark red liquid. We literally get high when we smell each other or look into each other's eyes. We can't resist each other and it's stronger at night. We cast a spell on each other. We have a one-way bond that can't be broken unless one dies but even then we could still sense each others presence. Blood only makes us more dangerous and want each other. Especially now that I'm pretty much starving. We're addicted to each other and no matter how much he les to me I'll still love him. We are extremely dangerous together. I'm the strongest thing literally ever created. I'm stronger then death and all the gods combined. Right now I'm extremely weak. The point of my rambling is I love Jake and I always will and nothing or no one can change that. If one dies the other will probably die too but since it's only a one-way bond I can feel his pain and he can feel my emotions and we can talk to one another through our minds. We have and extremely strong connection. I watched him drink down the liquid and I took a sip. Next thing I knew I had chugged the whole thing down in a second. He was still drinking his. He was taking his time. I watched as he swallowed. I wiped the blood off my lip slowly, mesmerized. I glanced at me out of the corner of his gorgeous glowing red eyes. He put the glass down and looked at me. He put his finger under my chin and closed my mouth for me. He had a devious smirk across his face. I realized I had been staring for awhile with my mouth wide open the whole time. I blushed. His lips crashed into mine. I put my hands on his chest and one went up and ruffled his hair. He lifted the shirt up half way and put his hands on my waist. I hate it when he teases me. I will not settle for it this time. I reached up and pulled it off myself. He looked at me and kissed me neck. He brushed his nose on my neck. I could feel the heat of the fire on my skin. We were sitting on a blanket and pillows on the floor in front of the fire. He went down to above my bra and stopped there. And in that very spot we did what I wanted to do with Jake in an extremely long time.