Nodding Your Head!

Ok this may be weird but I really don't care I just had to finish this homework so yeah! XD So this is going to be very random but hope you still like it! :)

As Supernatural and Hetalia were walking around the city. They kept talking to each other while they were walking. They also told stories and stuff about their own fandoms. They were having a great time with each other. They finally decided to go to a cafe and talk more there so they went inside. Supernatural just ordered coffee and Hetalia got the same thing. As they were sipping their coffee enjoying it very much they heard the bell on the door ring. They really didn't do anything about it because they thought it was just a normal fandom. (Supernatural was sitting where he was facing the door and Hetalia was sitting where he was facing away the door)

Supernatural was curious on who it was so he looked up only to find out that it was someone that he doesn't really get along with. So he tried to cover his face as fast as possible completely forgetting that Hetalia was right in front of him.

"Uhh...what are you doing?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh uh... nothing." Supernatural answered.

"...There is something wrong. Are you hiding something?" Hetalia said.

"It's nothing really just tell me more about your fandom..." 

"...No... I am going to find out what you are hiding." Hetalia looked around the cafe to see if there is something or someone that is bothering Supernatural. He really couldn't find anything so he just went back to drinking his coffee at the table. Then someone was walking towards them and Hetalia noticed so he said "Do you know him because he seems to be walking toward us."

"Wait what?!" Supernatural whipped around to only have eye contact with Homestuck.

"Hey idiot what are you doing here? You really don't like places like this." Homestuck said to Supernatural.

"Shut up you demon I'm only here because I wanted to show him around the place since he's new here!" Supernatural said.

 "Uh...sorry to interrupt but you could have told me that you didn't like places like this we could have gone somewhere else." Hetalia said.

"No it's fine I just want you to have fun here so I let you pick this place! Don't feel bad!" Supernatural said.

"Ok." Hetalia said and went back to drinking his coffee.

"Wow you're actually being nice to someone for once! This is rare to happen quick get a camera!" Homestuck said obviously  joking around.

"Oh shut up." Supernatural responded.

"Anyways, I'm Homestuck if you didn't know so yeah, nice to meet you." Homestuck said to Hetalia.

"Oh hello! I'm Hetalia nice to meet you Homestuck!" Hetalia said with a smile and cheery voice.

"So you like it here so far?" Homestuck asked.

Hetalia nodded his head and smiled. Homestuck was now just staring at Hetalia. Hetalia was just sitting there awkwardly. Supernatural decided to step in and whisper to Hetalia, "Uh Hetalia that means that you are planning something..." Supernatural said.

"Oh really?! Oh I'm so sorry! I'm not planning anything Homestuck I swear! It's just that I don't know what some gestures mean!" Hetalia panicked.

"Ooooh ok. It's fine really it's just a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes right?" Homestuck said calming down Hetalia.

"Heh yeah." Hetalia smiled at Homestuck.

"Well I have to go so yeah see ya you idiot and nice to meet you Hetalia!" Homestuck said to both Hetalia and Supernatural while walking out the cafe.

"Do you two get along at all?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh yeah sometimes heh..." Supernatural answered.