Other New Friends!

Supernatural and Hetalia was now just hanging out talking and drinking their drinks. Then Sherlock and Doctor Who came up to them to check on their progress.

"So how's it going meeting everyone?" Sherlock asked Hetalia.

"Oh it's going good! Everyone that I have met has been nice!" Hetalia answered.

"Well that's good! See, you didn't have to worry about anything!" Doctor Who said.

"Yeah you guys were right!" Hetalia said.

The group talked some more. Then there was a fandom speed walking. The fandom bumped into Hetalia and dropped some soda on his shirt. The fandom turned around and saw what happened.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" The fandom said.

"Oh it's fine!" Hetalia said smiling. "Don't worry about it!"

"Come follow me!" The fandom said grabbing Hetalia's hand. "I'll dry you up!"

Hetalia agreed and gave his soda to Supernatural and left with the fandom. While that happened Supernatural said he'll be waiting right where they were. So Hetalia just yelled ok and left with the fandom. So the both of them went to the bathroom. The fandom grabbed a towel and dried Hetalia up. Once she was done she smiled at Hetalia.

"There all better! I'm still sorry!" The fandom said.

"Oh it's fine really! Accidents happen!" Hetalia said smiling while the both of them headed out of the bathroom.

"Sorry to be rude but I have never seen you around so who are you?" The fandom asked.

"Oh I'm Hetalia. I'm visiting this place! I leave tomorrow!" Hetalia answered.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you I'm Les Miserables!" Les Miserables said.

"You know I have heard of a musical called that! Am I right it's a musical right?" Hetalia asked.

"Why yes it is! I'm so happy you heard of it!" Les Miserables said.

"What's your favorite song of it? Mine is 'Do you hear the people sing?' that one is the one I love!" Hetalia said.

"Mine is 'I Dreamed a Dream' that one is beautiful!" Les Miserables said smiling. "But I love every song!"

"Yeah me too!" Hetalia said smiling as well.

Then the both of them then found Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who.

"Well it was nice meeting you Hetalia!" Les Miserables said.

"It was nice meeting you too Les Miserables!" Hetalia said while Les Miserables left.

"So you made another friend huh?" Sherlock asked.

"Oh yeah she's really nice!" Hetalia said.

"Well I'm glad you are making new friends!" Doctor Who said.

"Yeah me too!" Supernatural said. "Oh yeah here you go I got you more soda since you spilled the other cup."

"Oh thanks!" Hetalia said grabbing the cup.

"No problem." Supernatural said.

From there all of them walked around to find other fandoms to introduce to Hetalia. So they decided to head towards the backyard since some of the fandoms are out there. Once they went out three fandoms started heading towards them. One of the fandoms were Homestuck but the other two Hetalia haven't met yet.

"Hey Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who!" The fandoms said except for Homestuck.

"Hello. Hey you demon." Supernatural said.

"Ugh here we go again." Homestuck said.

Supernatural and Homestuck sarted fighting once again but the rest just talked to each other.

"So! I see someone new!" One of the fandoms said.

"Oh I'm Hetalia!" Hetalia said.

"Well nice to meet you! I'm Adventure Time!" Adventure Time said.

"And I'm Warrior Cats! Nice to meet you!" Warrior Cats said.

"So are those two gonna be alright? They're always fighting. Is that normal?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh it's fine it's normal. So don't worry." Sherlock said.

"Yeah." Doctor Who agreed.

"They always do that once they come across each other." Adventure Time said.

"But I know that they actually care about each other!" Warrior Cats said.

"Oh well that's good to know!" Hetalia said.

"UGH WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME HANG OUT WITH HETALIA YOU IDIOT?!" Homestuck screamed.

"CAUSE OF REASONS THAT'S WHY!" Supernatural screamed back.

"OH DO I SEE FEELINGS OR JEALOUSY!" Homestuck yelled.

"SHUT UP!" Supernatural yelled getting red.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU RED!?" Homestuck asked laughing.

"NO REASON! JUST HAPPENS!" Supernatural screamed.

"Well this is entertaining!" Adventure Time said laughing.

"I have to agree with that!" Warrior Cats said laughing as well.

"I'm gonna sneak up on Supernatural and scare him so shhh!" Hetalia said walking behind Supernatural.

So Hetalia starting sneaking up behind Supernatural. Homestuck saw him and Hetalia just motioned to him to not tell Supernatural. So Homestuck did what he was told and kept arguing with Supernatural. Hetalia got closer and closer until he was behind Supernatural. He stood there for a bit and then screamed.

"BOO!" Hetalia screamed and slightly pushing him.

"AAH!" Supernatural screamed and then turned around to see Hetalia in front of him.

"Hahahaha!" Hetalia laughed as long as everybody else that are in the group.

"HOMESTUCK YOU TOLD HIM TO DO THIS DIDN'T YOU?!" Supernatural asked.

"Haha no I swear I didn't tell him to do anything!" Homestuck said laughing.

"Liar!" Supernatural said.

"Nope he's actually telling the truth! I decided to scare you!" Hetalia said laughing.

"You did?!" Supernatural asked giving Hetalia a death glare.

"Hehe yeah...please don't kill me." Hetalia said giving a nervous laugh.

"Here comes the tickle monster!" Supernatural said running towards Hetalia.

"AAAAAHHHH NOOOOO!" Hetalia screamed while laughing.

So Supernatural chased Hetalia while everyone else was staring and laughing.

"Haha that's adorable!" Adventure Time said.

"Yeah it is cute!" Warrior Cats said.

"*sigh* Well that's embarrassing....I don't know them." Sherlock said looking away.

"Aww come on don't be embarrassed! They are our friends!" Doctor Who said.

"Hahaha that's hilarious! I'm glad I met Hetalia, he really is something." Homestuck said smiling.