Shaking Your Head!

So Hetalia, Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who were now out the door walking to the mall. Hetalia was excited to see the mall so he was telling eberyone to hurry.

"Guys hurry I want to see the mall already!" Hetalia said.

"No need to rush you will get to see the mall." Sherlock said.

"Fine. Are we almost there though." Hetalia said.

"Yeah about five minutes away." Sherlock said.

"Oh yay!" Hetalia said jumping around with excitement.

So Hetalia decided to pull out his phone and earbuds to listen to a song to make time go by faster. He looked through his phone for a song. He had many songs from the nations like "Aiyaa Four Thousand Years" sang by China. Hetalia just chose that song and was now listening to it. Supernatural was curious on what Hetalia was listening to so he tapped on Hetalia's shoulder.

"Hey can I listen?" Supernatural asked.

"Oh sure! It's in Japanese I hope you don't mind." Hetalia said smiling giving an earbud to Supernatural.

"Oh I don't mind." Supernatural said putting the earbud in his ear.

Supernatural liked the song so much. He just loved how there is emotion to that song. So Hetalia and Supernatural was now walking while listening to the song. When the song finished Hetalia took the earbud from Supernatural and put his phone and earbuds away.

"So did you like it?" Hetalia asked

"Oh yeah it was so nice. What is it called and who sang it?" Supernatural asked.

"It's called 'Aiyaa Four Thousand Years' and it's a character song. This song was sang by one of my characters called China." Hetalia said smiling.

"Oh wow that's cool. I love how he puts emotion to the song." Supernatural said.

"Yeah I love that about the song." Hetalia said.

They finally arrived to the mall. Hetalia was so happy to get clothes since he ran out because of playing with water with Supernatural.

"Yay! We're finally here! Do you guys have Hot Topic here? Cause that's where I get my shirts!"  Hetalia said.

"Oh yeah we do have Hot Topic here we could go there first to get you your clothes." Sherlock said.

"Let's go then!" Hetalia said.

They walked to Hot Topic so Hetalia could get his clothes. When they arrived they looked around the store. Hetalia went straight to the anime shirt section to look for the shirt he wanted. He then found one that had 'Hetalia' on it and had the characters Japan and Italy and had neko Japan, neko Italy, and neko Germany. He grabbed it immediately in his size and looked for another one. He then found another shirt that said 'Make Pasta Not War' with Italy at the bottom. (I actually have these shirts XD). He then went to find Supernatural. Hetalia found him looking at his own merchandise.

"Hey Supernatural I found my shirts!" Hetalia said with a smile.

"Great now you just have to pay." Supernatural said.

"Wait! Is that bracelets I see of my chracters!" Hetalia said.

Supernatural followed Hetalia. Then Doctor Who and Sherlock were next to Hetalia.

"Having fun aren't you?" Sherlock said.

"Of course! This is so awesome!" Hetalia said.

Then a worker came up to them and asked them if they needed help. Hetalia shook his head to say no only to have the worker surprised.

"I'm so sorry! He didn't mean that! Right Hetalia?" Supernatural said.

"Wait what did I do something wrong!?" Hetalia asked panicking.

"Shaking your head means to not talk to you." Doctor Who whispered.

"Really?! I am so sorry I didn't mean that! I meant to say no! You see I'm new here so I don't know what some gestures mean! Again I am so sorry!" Hetalia said.

"Oh I see it's fine don't worry about it." the worker said smiling then she walked off.

"I'm such and idiot!" Hetalia face palmed himself and started laughing at himself.

Everyone then laughed with him. So then they went to go pay. Hetalia then put his stuff on the counter then the cashier took his two shirts and bracelets and scanned them. The total was almost $50 and Hetalia was surprised with the amount. I mean it is Hot Topic of course it's expensive. So he just sighed and was about to take money out when Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who said something.

"I'll pay!" the three said at the same. Hetalia and the cashier looked at each other and then at the three.

"Uh go right ahead..." Hetalia said backing up.

"Ok ok everyone take out a twenty except you Hetalia." Sherlock said.

Everyone took out a twenty and gave it to the cashier. The cashier took the money and gave them their change. Then they all left the store and Hetalia was so confused on what just happened so he just stared at them. They just kept on walking like nothing happened.

"Uh so what was that about?" Hetalia asked smiling a little.

"Just a nice thing that we all apparently wanted to do." Sherlock said.

"Well thanks guys!" Hetalia said smiling.

"So are you going to change in the bathroom?" Doctor Who asked.

"Oh no just wanted to get clothes I'll keep this on cause it's so comfortable! Thanks Supernatural!" Hetalia said.

"No problem." Supernatural said smiling.

"So where do we go now?" Doctor Who asked. Then everyone turned to Hetalia.

"Oh um...maybe we could go to a...*gasp* TOY STORE PLEASE!" Hetalia said.

"I guess we could go to one." Sherlock said smiling.

"YES LET'S GO!" Hetalia said running out of the mall.

"WAIT HETALIA YOU DON'T WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" they said at the same time. So they chased Hetalia.