Early Morning!

Ok so we are going to make this a happy chapter unlike the last one. Oh geez that last one nearly got me! Well here you go!

Hetalia was sleeping soundly when suddenly he hears the alarm go off. It scared him so bad he jumped up and tried to look for the alarm. Hetalia was now getting annoyed so he went to Sherlock's bed. He can't believe he is still sleeping with that thing on. Hetalia grabbed the pillow that he has and hit Sherlock with it.

"SHERLOCK WAKE UP! WHERE'S THE ALARM!?" Hetalia screamed.

"HUH?" Sherlock said with messy hair and drool coming down his mouth.

"The alarm! Turn it off!" Hetalia told Sherlock.

"Oh yeah sorry." Sherlock said while getting his phone and turning it off.

"...Nice hair..." Hetalia said trying not to laugh.

"Huh...Oh yeah thanks took me a while to get it like this." Sherlock said giving Hetalia a smile and laughed a bit.

"So what time is it?" Hetalia said.

"Uh...6:30" Sherlock said rubbing his eyes.

"Wait...WHAT?! It's so early why have you awaken me this early!?" Hetalia asked.

"I have to fold my laundry that's why." Sherlock said. "You can go back to sleep if you'd like."

"Oh I'll help you!" Hetalia said. "I'll keep you company!"

"Oh ok I'll give you half my clothes and I'll take the other half." Sherlock said while handing Hetalia some clothes.

The both of them folded clothes for about thirty minutes. So they finished at 7:00 am. They had enough time to change so they did and they still had extra time so they decided to fill the water balloons that they got at the toy store. The both of them now knew who's on what team. They decided that the both of them were one team and Supernatural and Doctor Who were on the other. They really couldn't wait to use these. So they went back inside and made them self breakfast. This time Hetalia just poured himself cereal and finished quickly. Sherlock just got some tea and a few cookies. Hetalia decide to make food for the other two so he just made a few pancakes. It was now 8:30 and Supernatural came to the kitchen. 

"Good morning Supernatural! There's some pancakes ready on the plate!" Hetalia said.

"Cool thanks!" Supernatural said sitting down at the table.

"Where's Doctor Who?" Hetalia asked Supernatural.

"He's probably still sleeping." Supernatural said.

"Oh, well I'll go wake him up. Where's his room? I forgot where it is." Hetalia said.

"It's next to my room." Sherlock said.

"Oh ok thanks!" Hetalia said. "Sherlock can you watch the pancakes for a while?"

"Sure." Sherlock said standing up.

Hetalia walked to Doctor Who's room. Once he got there he knocked on the door. There was no answer so he opened the door. He saw Doctor Who sleeping on his bed with one of his legs and one arm hanging off the bed. He laughed a little and walked closer to Doctor Who. He leaned towards Doctor Who's face to tell him something.

"Heey Doctor Who wake uuup." Hetalia whispered.

"Nnnnggghhh." Doctor Who turned over to his other side.

"Come oooon. Breakfast ready." Hetalia whispered again.

"*snore*" Doctor Who now lied down on his back on the bed.

"Ok then I tried to do it the nice way now you leave me no choice." Hetalia said walking toward the door. He then ran and jumped up on top of Doctor Who.

"Ooof! Hetalia get off me!! I'm up! I'm up!!" Doctor Who said pushing off Hetalia.

"Come on breakfast ready! It's pancakes today!" Hetalia said walking off.

"Ok let me change." Doctor Who said putting his glasses on.

After a few minutes he came to the kitchen. He grabbed a plate and grabbed some pancakes.

"These are good! Thanks Hetalia!" Doctor Who said.

"You're welcome! Well since everyone is almost done Sherlock and me have to do something out in the back yard. Come on Sherlock!" Hetalia said going to the backyard.

"Coming. And when you guys are done put your dishes in the sink and then come outside." Sherlock said walking out to the backyard.

"Ok." Doctor Who and Supernatural said.

So Sherlock and Hetalia went outside and started to plan everything out. Sherlock put half of the balloons on the other side of the yard. So then they hid behind a bush with their water balloons and waited for the other two to come outside.

"So what do you think they're doing outside?" Supernatural asked.

"Who knows." Doctor Who said putting the last piece of pancake in his mouth. "Let's find out."

So the both of them put their dishes in the sink and started to go to the backyard. Once they reached the doors they opened them and went outside. They weren't outside as the two of them hoped.

"Where are they?" Doctor Who asked.

"I don't know..." Supernatural said.

Once they turned their heads away from the bush, Sherlock and Hetalia both got up and threw the water balloons at them at the back of their heads. Supernatural and Doctor Who then turned around to see Hetalia and Sherlock there smiling and holding their water balloons that were in the bucket.

"There's yours." Sherlock said pointing behind them.

"The war begins!" Hetalia said and then all of them started to throw water balloons at each other.