The Last Night With Doctor Who!

Hetalia and Doctor Who went to his room. Once they got there The both of them started to get ready for bed. Hetalia lied the blankets down with the help of Doctor Who. Hetalia then sat down on the floor and Doctor Who sat on the bed.

"So you leave tomorrow huh?" Doctor Who said with sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah." Hetalia said looking down.

"Well I had fun while you were here!" Doctor Who said smiling.

"Yeah I had so much fun on my trip!" Hetalia said smiling back. "I really am gonna miss everyone when I leave but at least I'm planning on moving here!"

"Yeah all of us are gonna miss you, we can't wait until you come back!" Doctor Who said.

"Yeah I can't wait to come back!" Hetalia said. "Ugh I really don't want to leave tomorrow. It's gonna be a sad day for me and for everybody else."

"Yeah it is gonna be a sad day." Doctor Who said staring at the floor.

"I....I...still can't believe t-that the party was for me...." Hetalia said teary eyed. "N-no one has done t-that for me..."

"Hey don't cry it's ok." Doctor Who said going by Hetalia's side. "You should be happy."

"I-I am happy....it's just...the reason I want to move is because.....well where I'm from...let's just say not as many people like me that much for some reason....so I'm always alone with no one to talk to...." Hetalia said sniffling. "And seeing that everyone likes me here....and I have tons of friends here...it makes me happy...and when I found out that the party was for me....I was thankful to have people like that..."

"Wow...that seems rough." Doctor Who said hugging Hetalia. "Well here we all love you. We will always care about you and stand up to anyone that hurts you. I'm so glad you told me this."

"Thank you..." Hetalia said hugging back. "Sorry if I'm so annoying...it's just I could never talk to anyone about this..."

"No need to apologize and you are not annoying." Doctor Who said. "In fact you are the most happiest and nicest person that I have met."

"Pfftt!" Hetalia then laughed.

"What's so funny?" Doctor Who asked smiling.

"I just remembered the way we first met! Hahahaha!" Hetalia said rolling around on the floor.

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT!" Doctor Who said. "I DIDN'T KNOW!"

"Haha shhh the other two are gonna get mad if we wake them up!" Hetalia said.

"Oh yeah you're right!" Doctor Who said smiling.

"That was a fun way to meet you!" Hetalia said yawning.

"Come on let's go to sleep you seem tired." Doctor Who said getting back on the bed.

"Yeah I am tired." Hetalia said rubbing his eyes. "Tomorrow is gonna be a long day."

So Hetalia lied down on the floor and covered himself with the blankets. Doctor Who then turned off the lights. The both of them drifted off to sleep.

Time skip to an early morning

It was 5:00 in the morning. Supernatural woke up and went to Sherlock's room and woke him up. Then Supernatural and Sherlock carefully opened the door to Doctor Who's room. Supernatural tip toed to Doctor Who and shook him awake. So Doctor Who got up and went outside the room along with Supernatural leaving Hetalia asleep. So the three of them went into the kitchen.

"Ugh I'm so tired Supernatural." Doctor Who whispered rubbing his eyes. "My eyes can barely stay open."

"...I....need....sleep..." Sherlock whispered trying to stand still.

"Ok yeah I know that you guys are tired and I'm tired too, but we need to prepare this for Hetalia." Supernatural whispered. "He's leaving today."

"Ok I'll be ok being tired then." Doctor Who whispered. "But Sherlock he seems to be sleeping right now."

Sherlock was leaning against the wall sleeping while standing up. Then he started to go to the side and he started to fall. Supernatural ran up and grabbed Sherlock and then smacked him. He then woke up.

"Ow what was that for!" Sherlock said.

"Be quiet!" Supernatural whispered. "Hetalia's sleeping!"

"Oh yeah sorry I'm just tired." Sherlock whispered.

"Come on let's start preparing everything." Supernatural whispered.

So all of them were planning to surprise Hetalia. They set everything up. They wrote their own individual letters and left them on the table. They also prepared cookies and cake that they made on another day. They were almost done and got their presents for Hetalia. Sherlock got a drawing notebook. Doctor Who got an Italy plushie. And Supernatural got a little stuffed bear. Once they finished they waited there at the table and fell asleep until Hetalia woke up.