Tilting Your Head!

I was thinking to myself if I should write another chapter or not cause  I have been on the computer for about 2 hours so yeah but then I'm just like "Oh why the hell not" so yeah here we are! Let's begin.

So Hetalia and Doctor Who went walking back to the house. When they arrived the both of them screamed something in the house.

"THE FOOD HEROS ARE HERE!" The both of them said at the same time.

"Ok ok we hear you." Sherlock said.

"Well let's make pasta!!" Hetalia said.

All of them went to the kitchen and started to get the supplies to make pasta. Hetalia had to tell everyone what to do since they haven't made pasta before. So yeah they would get yelled at most of the time but they still had fun. Hetalia did most of the work but they were still proud. So then they started to eat at the table.

"Wow this is really good! I don't want you to leave in a few days!" Doctor Who said.

"Yeah this is really good." Sherlock said.

"Speaking of that when do you leave Hetalia?" Supernatural asked.

"Oh about two to three days I think." Hetalia said.

"Oh no that sucks well I'm going to miss you if you leave." Supernatural said blushing a bit.

"Aww that's sweet! Well you know I'm thinking of moving here that's why I traveled here! If I do move here then I hope I will be willing to stay with you guys! You guys are really cool people!" Hetalia said smiling.

"Oh yeah if you do move here then you are willing to move in with us." Sherlock said.

"Yeah that would be cool if we don't have a room for you then you could stay with one of us." Doctor Who said.

"Yes that would be awesome!" Hetalia said excited.

After that talk they continued eating. Hetalia thought that maybe he should move here. He has made many friends and he though it would be cool to see them at the times he wants to. Yup he made up his mind he is moving here and he is positive. Hetalia was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't realized that Supernatural was calling him.

"Hetalia!" Supernatural said.

"Huh?" Hetalia said confused.

"Are you going to want more or are you done eating?" Supernatural said.

"Oh yeah I'm done eating." Hetalia said.

"Ok cause I'm going to wash the dishes today do you want to help me?" Supernatural asked. Hetalia tilted his head as to say yes.

"I said if you want to help me clean the dishes." Supernatural repeated.

"Wait why did you just repeat yourself?" Hetalia asked confused.

"You tilted your head. It means to repeat what they said." Supernatural said.

"Oh ok well I didn't mean that I meant to say yes I would love to help you." Hetalia said.

So the both of them collected the dishes and washed them. Supernatural was washing them and Hetalia was drying them. Then Supernatural decided to have some fun and threw some water at him with his hands. Hetalia jumped a bit and decided to do the same. Then Supernatural grabbed the hose thingy on the sink that sprays water and sprayed it at Hetalia. Hetalia went to grab the hose thing (I'm sorry I don't know what it's called XD) but he almost fell so he grabbed on to Supernatural's shirt still trying to get the hose thing. Supernatural was now leaning on the counter with Hetalia on top of him trying to get the hose thing. The water was going everywhere. Then Sherlock came in to ask them something only to be sprayed by water.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE GUYS DOING?!" Sherlock screamed.

"Uhh washing dishes?" Hetalia said looking at Sherlock.

"Oh really then why is there water everywhere?" Sherlock asked.

"Umm...missed the dishes?" Supernatural said this time.

"...Ok guys dry all this up then." Sherlock said to them and walked off.

"Ok...umm Hetalia can you get off of me?" Supernatural said blushing a bit.

"Oh sorry!" Hetalia said laughing.

So the both of them grabbed the mop and towels and started cleaning up the water which took forever. After they were done they went into the living room and saw Doctor Who and Sherlock watching tv.

"So did you guys finish cleaning up?" Sherlock asked.

"Yes." said the both of them.

"Ok good so where do we go so Hetalia could look around?" Sherlock asked.

"Oh um maybe we could just look around stores! I know it's not much but I really love walking around and looking at stuff and besides I don't have any other clothes besides this one and the one I had before is dirty and now this one is wet..." Hetalia said.

"Oh really?! I'm so sorry! I didn't know this is the only thing you had!" Supernatural said feeling bad.

"Oh it's fine really!" Hetalia said smiling.

"You could wear some of my clothes if you like." Supernatural said.

"Oh sure that would be nice. I just don't know where your room is." Hetalia said.

"Oh well follow me." Supernatural said.

The both of them went to Supernatural's room. Supernatural went through his closet and got clothes for Hetalia. They were the same as Supernatural's. Supernatural went to change in the bathroom while Hetalia changed in his room. The both of them went to the living room. Supernatural looked normal as usual. Hetalia had his clothes on which were big for him but he still looked adorable. The rest of them just thought he was adorable as well.

"Is this ok?" Hetalia asked

"Oh don't worry you look fine." Supernatural said.

"Oh ok!" Hetalia said going out the door.

The rest of them were just dieing of cuteness from Hetalia. So all of them went outside to go buy stuff.

Finally finished it! It is now 10:00 pm! Wow that's the latest I ever finished! Well I hope you like it! Bye!