Thumbs Down and Peace Sign!

So Hetalia and Doctor Who went out to get pasta. Hetalia was dragging Doctor Who to the nearest supermarket. But of course since Hetalia was visiting this place he didn't know where he was going so he was just running around clueless. Doctor Who was now getting tired of running so he just stopped and grabbed Hetalia's arm so he would stop as well.

"Wait Hetalia I'm tired of running and do you know where you are going?" Doctor Who said out of breath.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot that I don't know this place at all...so no I don't know where I am going." Hetalia said laughing a little.

"Oh... well follow me then and no I'm not going to run to the supermarket." Doctor Who said.

"Aww ok then lead the way." Hetalia said.

So Hetalia walked right next to Doctor Who excited to get pasta. While walking Doctor Who asked Hetalia a question.

"So what is 'Hetalia' is it a show?" Doctor Who said.

"Oh yeah it's kinda like a show, but every episode is about five minutes long so yeah." Hetalia said.

"Oh that's cool! Well what's it about?" Doctor Who asked.

"I mean there's no plot to it, but the character's are personified countries and some episodes teach you about history in a funny way! And the characters are based on the stereotypes of that country! For example Italy loves pasta and he is a coward and runs away from war so yeah! Oh and also please don't think that I think war is funny cause I don't it's a horrible thing. Also it's not always a happy fandom. There's the revolutionary war where America leaves England and England cries because of that. And there's this game called....Hetaoni....we never speak of that cause you know that makes me depressed and stuff so yeah we have some feels here and there." Hetalia smiles slightly to hide the fact he's sad.

"Oh I see every fandom has feels and don't worry I will never bring stuff like that up." Doctor Who said.

"Thanks so much!" Hetalia said and hugged Doctor Who and he hugged back.

"We're here!" Doctor Who said.

"Yaaaay! Let's go!!" Hetalia said running in the store.

The both of them looked around and finally found pasta. Hetalia didn't want to leave so Doctor Who and Hetalia went to go buy more stuff. Hetalia found some candy and took a whole bunch. When they were walking to the place where people pay a guy came up to them and started making fun of Doctor Who for his glasses.

"Why do you wear those kinds of glasses it just make you look like an idiot!" the guy said and Doctor Who just ignored him and Hetalia just looked at him giving him a dirty look.

"You know you should probably just shut your mouth since you don't have anything intelligent to say." Hetalia said and Doctor Who looked at Hetalia surprised.

"Ok then make me!" the obnoxious guy said.

"Oh you know I would but there are people here and I don't want to embarrass you in front of them." Hetalia smiled.

"Shut up." the guy said.

"Hey Doctor Who what does thumbs down mean here?" Hetalia whispered while the guy was talking to them.

"Huh? It means to get lost. Why?" Doctor Who asked.

Hetalia went up to the guy and put a thumbs down in front of his face with a scary expression and whispered to him.

"Heh you better get lost while you still can...we don't want anyone to get hurt...you never mess with my friends because people that did mess with my friends were never seen again and no one expects me because of how innocent I look...so get lost or you will see the other side of me and you don't want that..." Hetalia said backing away with a smile and with that the guy nodded and ran away. Doctor Who only stood there looking at Hetalia surprised.

"What did you say to him?" Doctor Who asked.

"Huh? Oh just a warning so he doesn't bother us anymore!" Hetalia said with a smile.

"Oh ok thanks! And what was that warning?" said Doctor Who.

"Oh it was nothing really!" Hetalia said.

"Oh ok...Well lets go pay this stuff!" Doctor Who said.

After paying they went outside. Hetalia wanted to take a picture so he asked Doctor Who if we wants to be in the picture. He agreed and they took a picture with Hetalia giving a peace sign.

"You're tired after this morning and then after the thing that happened? Oh wow." Doctor Who said.

"Wait what? No I'm not tired." Hetalia said.

"You just held up a peace sign." Doctor Who said.

"Oh so it means something different here. Oh well I didn't mean that." Hetalia said with a smile.

"Oh yeah totally forgot you're new here." Doctor Who said.

"Well then let's go back to your place and make pastaaa!" Hetalia said.