Meeting Fandoms!

Ugh I'm typing this on my phone! It's annoying I type slower than usual cause I make a lot of typos! Well then enough of that lets get started!

So everyone was at the party. There was music playing and everyone was having a good time. Sherlock and Doctor Who went their separate ways and Supernatural stayed with Hetalia. Supernatural didn't want Hetalia to be alone and not talk to anyone so he helped him meet new people.

"Hey Supernatural I'm hungry!" Hetalia said.

"Oh well we could go to the snack table. They have many kinds of food there." Supernatural said.

"Ok then let's go!" Hetalia said.

So the both of them headed toward the food/snack table. There was candy and many other stuff there. Hetalia saw nachos and cheese to put on them so he grabbed that. Then someone bumped into Hetalia.

"Oh sorry!" Hetalia and the other fandom said.

"Oh it's fine!" Hetalia said.

"Wait hold on are you new here cause I don't recognize you." The other fandom said.

"Oh yeah I am new here! I'm Hetalia!" Hetalia said.

"Oh! Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Gravity Falls!" Gravity Falls said. "I hope you are having a good time here then!"

"Oh I am! I'm meeting new people here and I have Supernatural here to help me!" Hetalia said pointing at Supernatural who simply said hi.

"Oh that's awesome! I wish I was outgoing like that!" Gravity Falls said. "Well I'm gonna go, it was nice meeting and talking to you Hetalia!"

"It was nice meeting you too!" Hetalia said while Gravity Falls walked off.

"Looks like you made a new friend." Supernatural said smiling.

"Yeah I did!" Hetalia said smiling as well.

So the both of them talked for a bit. They talked about the party and about themselves as well. They were having a good time. Then Supernatural had to go to the bathroom so he went and left Hetalia. Homestuck saw that he left so he went towards Hetalia. He could finally talk to him without someone interfering.

"Hey Hetalia!" Homestuck said.

"Oh hey!" Hetalia said!

"You enjoying the party?" Homestuck asked.

"Yup!" Hetalia said.

So the both of them talked for a bit and then Hetalia saw another fandom that was sitting on the couch. So Hetalia walked toward him and was followed by Homestuck. The both of them sat on the couch. The fandom looked at them for a bit and then looked forward.

"Hello there!" Hetalia said to the fandom.

"Hi." The fandom said.

"Not much of a talker huh?" Hetalia asked. "Well that's okay!"

"Uh...sorry if this sounds rude but...who are you?" The fandom asked. "I never seen you around here before. Are you new?"

"Oh I'm Hetalia! And yes I am new here I'm visiting!" Hetalia answered.

"Oh...it's nice to meet you. I'm Off." Off said. "Are you enjoying your stay here?"

"Yup I am!" Hetalia answered. "I'm leaving tomorrow sadly."

"Oh well that must suck." Off said.

"WAIT YOU'RE LEAVING TOMORROW!?" Homestuck asked.

"Uh yeah." Hetalia answered.

"NO I DIDN'T GET TO TALK TO YOU THAT MUCH!!" Homestuck screamed.

"I am so sorry he is so loud." Hetalia whispered to Off who laughed a bit.

"Wait what did you say?" Homestuck asked.

"Oh nothing!" Hetalia said. "Right Off I said nothing."

"Uh...yeah he said nothing." Off said helping Hetalia out.

"Oh ok!" Homestuck said and then he looked up and saw Supernatural coming. "I need to go before Supernatural sees me cause I don't want him yelling at me or throw any salt at me so bye!"

"Bye Homestuck!" Hetalia said.

"Hey Hetalia." Supernatural said to only have Hetalia say hi. "I see you met someone else."

"Oh yeah I met Off!" Hetalia said.

"Well come on we need to meet other fandoms." Supernatural said.

"Ok! Off do you want to come with us?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh...uh...sorry no I prefer sitting here." Off said. "But it was nice meeting you."

"Oh ok I understand! It was nice meeting you too!" Hetalia said walking next to Supernatural.

"It was nice that you talked to him." Supernatural said. "He barely talks at all."

"Yeah I know but at least he talked right?" Hetalia said.

"Yeah." Supernatural said. "That's incredible that you made him talk for a bit."

"Thanks!" Hetalia said.

And from there the both of them walked around to see who to meet next. It was going to be a long night for them. But they didn't mind at all they only cared about Hetalia getting along with everybody.

Omg guys 300 reads that's awesome! I'm really glad you guys are enjoying it! I thought people would think this book is going to be stupid but I guess not! Thank you so much and see ya in the next chapter bye!! <3