Ouija Board!

Guys omg I finished writing the notes for a Hetalia character song (Aiyaa four thousand years) by ear on the flute! I'm so proud of myself! So yeah that's just what I wanted to tell you about. One more thing please do not use an ouija board, it is something that could have huge consequences and something could hurt you so use it at your own risk. Anyways let's get back to the story!

So Supernatural was holding up the ouija board. (Bad idea Supernatural bad idea!) Then the rest decided to play with it as well. So Supernatural was setting everything up. He got candles and salt and stuff like that. So then everyone sat down in a circle. Supernatural then grabbed the box and opened it. He grabbed the board out and the planchette. So he decided to turn off the lights for a better effect and to just creep everyone out. Everyone was now getting nervous especially Hetalia because of the thunder and rain. It reminded him of that rpg game that makes him depressed(Heeeetaaaoooniii. You should know this alreadyXD) but he shook that off and tried to show no fear.

"Ok so everyone has to participate." Supernatural said. "Ok you guys need to take this seriously ok? You don't joke around with this."

"Wait what is this games purpose?" Hetalia asked getting nervous.

"Ok what we are gonna do is talk to spirits. If you are scared a bit you can sit next to me cause I know what I'm doing." Supernatural said and Hetalia moved next to him. "Also everyone should stay calm and respectful. We don't want to make the spirits confused or angry. And everyone turn their phones off please it will be disrespectful if it went off. And guys don't feel sad or depressed ok? That's something we don't want. Also don't ask when you're going to die or don't ask anything about god. The salt and holy water is only for emergency don't use it because you're scared. Ok let's see what else? Oh yeah and don't believe what the spirit says so easily. For all we know it could be an evil spirit. And one last thing don't let the planchette count down the alphabet or numbers because the spirit will escape if it does. That's all I have to say and please be serious about this and remember everything I said."

So Supernatural put the planchette on the board and told everyone to put their fingers on the planchette. So everyone did as told. They waited a bit and then Supernatural started to ask questions.

"Ok so is anyone here with us right now?" Supernatural asked concentrating but the planchette didn't move. "Hetalia you could ask a question."

"Oh uh ok. Is anyone willing to talk to us? We want to speak to you." Hetalia said. The planchette then moved to yes.

"How many spirits are here with us?" Supernatural said. It moved to the number one. "Are you a good spirit?" It then moved to yes. "Sherlock your turn, ask."

"Ok. So what's your name?" Sherlock asked. It then moved to 'Z-A-C-H'.

"Zach?" Supernatural asked. Then moved to 'yes'. "Doctor Who, go."

"Uh who do you think is the nicest here?" Doctor Who asked. Then the planchetted didn't move for a bit then spelled 'H-E-T-A-L-I-A'.

"Do you sometimes lie?" Supernatural asked. Then it moved to 'yes'. "Ok Hetalia your go."

"What is one thing that you like?" Hetalia asked. It spelled out 'Y-O-U'. "Uh..." Hetalia said but then remembered that it could be telling a lie so he kept quiet and got closer to Supernatural.

"Sherlock go ahead ask." Supernatural said.

"What is one thing you hate?" Sherlock asked. It spelled out 'S-U-P-E-R-N-A-T-U-R-A-L'. Everyone was shocked and looked at Supernatural.

"...Doctor Who...ask." Supernatural said a little bit angry.

"So you hate Supernatural nothing else?" Doctor Who asked. Then it moved to 'yes'.

"Ok...why do you hate me?" Supernatural asked. Then it spelled out 'H-E-T-A-L-I-A-P-R-E-F-E-R-S-Y-O- U-T-H-A-N-M-E'. "Ok... you guys know the order now ask."

"Uh why do you like me that much that you hate Supernatural?" Hetalia asked. It spelled out 'C-U-T-E' and 'N-I-C-E'.

"Are you lying?" Sherlock asked. Then it quickly moved to 'no' immediately.

"What is one thing that Hetalia doesn't like talking about?" Doctor Who asked. It spelled out 'H-E-T-A-O-N-I'.

"H-he's right." Hetalia said getting scared.

"Ok my turn now. We need to go can we leave?" Supernatural asked. Then it quickly moved to 'no'.

"Can we please leave? I'm tired." Hetalia asked. It then moved to 'no' again. "Uh Supernatural what do we do?"

"Ok look we need to leave. May we leave?" Supernatural asked. It kept moving to 'no' then it started to count down the numbers. "Don't let it do that! STOP NOW!"

Everyone tried to move it but they couldn't. It was too strong. It got to the number one. Then the planchette stopped moving.

"Oh god no what do we do?" Hetalia said.

"Ok crap, everyone stay together. The spirit escaped the board so stay calm don't panic." Supernatural said started to get the salt and holy water. The others did the same.

They were together. Then out of nowhere Hetalia got dragged to the bathroom and then the door closed.

"HELP PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!" Hetalia screamed and the other ran towards the bathroom.