Another Morning!

Both Supernatural and Hetalia were sleeping on the bed. Supernatural had set up his alarm at 8:00 am. So once it was that time the alarm went off. Supernatural woke up and completely forgot that Hetalia was in his bed so he jumped a bit. Then he remembered what happened so he just calmed down. Hetalia wouldn't wake up so Supernatural decided to wake him up. So he kept shaking Hetalia. Hetalia then just groaned and just turned the opposite way andthen fell because he was at the edge of the bed.

"Ow..." Hetalia said. "Well that hurt so bad."

"Are you ok?" Supernatural asked.

"Oh yeah just sore from being pushed against the door by that spirit yesterday so yeah." Hetalia said. "But I'm ok just a little pain."

"That's good." Supernatural said getting up and helping Hetalia up.

"Hey I got a question." Hetalia said.

"What is it?" Supernatural asked.

"Did you get rid of the board?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh yeah I did. I got rid of it while I was blessing the house." Supernatural said. "Don't worry I got rid of it properly. I broke it into seven pieces, poured holy water on it, and buried it." (I looked up all the information about this. I really didn't know that you had to do this XD)

"Oh ok that's good." Hetalia said smiling. "Well let's get ready for the day!"

So the both of them did the bed and started getting ready. Since the bathroom wasn't clean yet from yesterday. Hetalia told Supernatural to wait outside the door until Hetalia was done changing. And then Hetalia waited outside until Supernatural finished changing. Once they were finished they went outside to the kitchen.

"Ok so what would you like for breakfast Supernatural?" Hetalia asked walking towards the cooking area only to be blocked by Supernatural. "Uh excuse me."

"I'll make breakfast today!" Supernatural said smiling. "I mean since you're still in pain from yesterday I think I should make breakfast today."

"Oh ok that's nice of you! Go ahead!" Hetalia said sitting down."So what would you like?" Supernatural asked.

"Oh just make something that YOU can make! We don't want you burning anything!" Hetalia said laughing. "That means just surprise me!"

"Oh ok." Supernatural said smiling.

So Supernatural just got a pan and some eggs and bacon and started cooking. While he was cooking Hetalia was looking through his phone and Sherlock and Doctor Who came in the kitchen. So everyone was waiting for breakfast. So then Doctor Who asked Hetalia a question.

"Hey are you feeling better from yesterday?" Doctor Who asked. "It was crazy yesterday!"

"Oh yeah I'm fine just-OH MY GOOOOOOD!" Hetalia screamed and everyone turned to him.

"What happened?" Sherlock asked.

"TH-THERE'S A NEW SEASON OF HETALIAAAAAA!" Hetalia screamed once again with joy. "I WAITED SO LONG!" (I know that the new season has been out for a while but I just want to write how Hetalia reacted when it came out and I just wanted to tell you how I reacted with the new season out. XD I reacted the same as Hetalia.)

"That's awesome Hetalia!" Doctor Who said.

"Yeah! It is!" Supernatural said.

"I'm happy for you Hetalia." Sherlock said smiling.

"Yay now I have something to look forward to when I get home!" Hetalia said smiling.

"Breakfast is ready guys!" Supernatural said.

So all of them sat at the kitchen table. Supernatural gave everyone some eggs and bacon. Everyone was now eating everything. Everyone loved it especially Hetalia. While everyone was eating Sherlock wanted to start a conversation.

"So tomorrow you're leaving huh?" Sherlock said.

"Yeah sadly." Hetalia said looking down. "But hey I think I am moving here!"

"Cool! Can't wait for you to move here! We can make room for you to stay here!" Doctor Who said. "Right Sherlock?"

"Oh yeah we can make room for you to stay with us." Sherlock said.

"Yup we can! I can't wait for you to move here!" Supernatural said smiling.

"Now you're making me excited to move here! I can't wait!" Hetalia said.

So all of them started finishing their food. Once they were done everyone put their dishes in the sink. The job today to clean the dishes was Sherlock so he stayed behind and so did Hetalia because he wanted to help clean the dishes. So once they were done they went to the living room with the others.

"So where are we going today? It's the last day we all go somewhere with Hetalia so let's make it awesome!" Doctor Who said.

"Hmmm.....How about we go to the party the other fandoms invited us too. Oh wait but that's until 7:00. We need to go somewhere else before that." Supernatural said.

"I don't know. Hetalia got any ideas?" Sherlock asked.

"Uh...How about the arcade?" Hetalia said.

"That's a good idea." Doctor Who said.

"Alright then. So we will go to the arcade first. Then we will go to the party that the other fandoms invited us to." Sherlock said. "Well let's go to the arcade."

I wanted to thanks some of my friends for giving me the ideas of the places they go to! So yeah thanks to OmegaSerena and unique4everhere I really needed to thank them. So check them out! I'll see ya in the next chapter!