Rock and Roll Hand Sign!

So as everyone was now walking back to the house, they wanted to do something once they got home. Hetalia suggested some stuff but then realized it was getting night time. The others were thinking as well on what to do when they got to the house. Then Hetalia suggested one thing.

"Hey what about we play that board game Supernatural got! It seems fun!" Hetalia suggested.

"Yeah that is a good idea." Sherlock said.

"So Supernatural can we play it?" Doctor Who asked.

"Uh maybe tomorrow I still need to look for the instructions for the game. I don't know how to play it that well and I know that it doesn't have instructions inside the box." Supernatural said.

"Aww ok." Hetalia said disappointed.

Once they finally reached the house they went straight inside and everyone changed to their pjs in their room. Except Hetalia, he changed in the bathroom. Once they were done they went to the living room to think of what to do. Then Supernatural got an idea.

"Hey I got an idea! Maybe we could listen to some songs of Hetalia's characters! I heard one of the songs and they were great! So can we Hetalia?" Supernatural asked.

"Oh yeah sure." Hetalia said smiling.

So Hetalia pulled out his phone and gave it to Supernatural. Supernatural grabbed it and connected it to the speaker. Then Hetalia stopped Supernatural for a bit.

"Wait hold on! It might be weird so please don't judge me!" Hetalia said.

"Oh we won't and if those two do then I'll slap them." Supernatural said with Sherlock and Doctor Who looking at him giving him a dirty look.

So Supernatural pressed play and the music started playing. Hetalia was kinda embarrassed because he was trying so hard not to sing along. So Hetalia just looked at everyone to see their reaction. Everyone was smiling and were doing a little dance. Hetalia couldn't hold it back any longer so he sang quietly with the music so the rest wouldn't hear. So everyone was now enjoying the music. Then someone notice Hetalia singing quietly and it was Sherlock.

"Hetalia go on sing we won't judge you." Sherlock said smiling.

"Yeah Hetalia sing!" Doctor Who and Supernatural said.

"Uh...ok!" Hetalia said.

So Hetalia started to sing the songs he has on his phone. The rest were smiling and swaying side to side and Hetalia was now jumping around dancing. Hetalia then pulled everyone up to dance with him. Then everyone started having a really good time. Then a song called 'Mein Gott' came up and Hetalia was now so excited and so he put up a rock and roll sign up and started dancing like crazy. And so everyone started laughing and joined in. Then when the song ended everyone just laughed and then Hetalia went to his phone and stopped the music. He was tired and happy so he sat on the couch and everyone did the same. 

"I really hope the rock and roll sign didn't mean anything different but it probably did." Hetalia said laughing.

"It means that you want to roll around but it's fine we all did the same thing!" Doctor Who said laughing.

"Oh really wow!" Hetalia said.

"I had so much fun for the first time in a while thanks Hetalia!" Sherlock said laughing.

"You're welcome Sherlock! Supernatural how about you did you have fun?" Hetalia asked.

"I'm... so... TIRED! And yes I did have fun." Supernatural said.

"Great I'm glad everyone had a great time." Hetalia said with a smile.

So then they decided to go to bed since it was getting late. Once again they had to decide where Hetalia is going to sleep tonight. They really didn't have any empty room since Doctor Who was back so yeah. So they decided to let Hetalia decide on who's room he's going to share with.

"So who do you want to share a room with tonight?" Supernatural asked.

"Uh maybe...Sherlock can I stay with you tonight?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh yeah sure." Sherlock said.

So everyone went to their room and Hetalia followed Sherlock. Once Hetalia went inside after Sherlock he closed the door.

"Ok so I'll sleep on the floor and you can get the bed." Sherlock said.

"No I'll be willing to sleep on the floor and besides I like sleeping on the floor you can have the bed." Hetalia said.

"Oh ok whatever makes you happy. I'll lay out the blankets on the floor then." Sherlock said getting the blankets.

"Thanks!" Hetalia said. So Sherlock finished laying the blanket down and sat on his bed ready to ask Hetalia questions.