Occasion!

It rained in Vegas and I'm just like "Wtf it's summer this never happens!" So yeah I was kinda freaked out. Anyways let's get back to the story!

So Supernatural and Hetalia went up to MLP. Supernatural tapped his shoulders and he turned around.

"Oh hey guys! What's up?" MLP asked.

"Oh hi well Hetalia finished meeting everyone so you could announce what the occasion is for the party." Supernatural said.

"Oh great that's awesome well you two can get your other friends while I set up the microphone!" MLP said smiling.

"Ok." Supernatural said as he walked off.

So the both of them went to go find Sherlock and Doctor Who. Once they did find them the both of them told them what happened. And so from there all of them talked for a bit until MLP finishes setting up the microphone.

"So you excited for the announcement?" Supernatural asked.

"Definitely! I want to know what this party is about!" Hetalia said smiling.

"Yeah you know, me too." Sherlock said looking at Supernatural said. "Cause someone wouldn't tell us."

"Yeah Supernatural didn't tell us what the party is for. Everyone doesn't know either except for Supernatural and MLP." Doctor Who said.

Then MLP started to speak into the microphone. Supernatural was now getting excited.

"Everybody! I have an announcement to make! So I guess all of you, well except Supernatural, have been wondering what this party is for! And I am here to answer that question! But before that I just want to ask, do all of you know Hetalia? *everybody cheers and say yes* Awesome, isn't he an amazing person? *everybody cheers* I am glad that you think that about him because I agree too! So now for the reason for the party I will need Hetalia to stand right up next to me!" MLP said.

"Wait what?" Hetalia said confused.

"Go on Hetalia you got this!" Supernatural said pushing Hetalia and smiling.

So Hetalia went up next to MLP.

"So you must be confused right now right?" MLP asked.

"Uh yes very VERY confused." Hetalia said.

"Oh well that's alright I would be too! So today's your last day here huh?" MLP said.

"Yeah sadly." Hetalia answered.

"Yeah it is pretty sad, but you are planning on moving here right?" MLP asked once again.

"Of course this place is awesome and I made a whole bunch of friends!" Hetalia said as everyone cheered.

"Well that's nice to hear! So now to answer everyone's question! Since Hetalia said he will be leaving tomorrow this party is a goodbye party for Hetalia! Supernatural told me that he wanted to throw this party and so he told me and so I agreed! So this party is actually for you Hetalia!" MLP said while everyone cheered.

"Thanks guys! You guys are really gonna make me cry!" Hetalia said laughing.

"Well that's all that I have to say so everyone have a good time!" MLP said.

Hetalia then walked back to the group. Hetalia then stared at Supernatural and then ran up to him and hugged him nearly in tears.

"Thank you so much..." Hetalia said.

"You're welcome Hetalia." Supernatural said hugging back.

"We're gonna leave so yeah see ya." Sherlock said.

"Wait no! I want to see this!" Doctor Who said getting dragged by Sherlock.

"Come on Doctor Who!" Sherlock said.

So the both of them left and left Supernatural and Hetalia alone. Once Hetalia calmed down he let go from the hug. He then smiled.

"That was really nice of you Supernatural I can't believe you planned this!" Hetalia said smiling.

"Thanks so yeah this is what I have been trying to keep a secret. And I'm glad you liked it." Supernatural said smiling.

"I can't believe that we used to be strangers and now we are really good friends! I'm really glad I met you!" Hetalia said.

"Yeah me too. I'm really glad I met you." Supernatural said smiling.

So the both of them now were just hanging out and having a good time. They also went to go talk to everyone and Hetalia would get each fandom's number. So basically Hetalia and the fandoms got each others number. Throughout the party Supernatural has been thinking a lot. He thought of many things. But one thing that he's been thinking is that how much he enjoys Hetalia's company. He just can't believe that Hetalia leaves tomorrow. He was kinda sad about that but he didn't worry about that. He just wants to hang out with Hetalia and have a good time. Supernatural knows that Hetalia would be moving there but he still is gonna miss him until he comes back. But it's better then Hetalia not coming back.

The party was coming to an end. Everyone kept leaving, always leaving less people. Homestuck was now the last one to leave.

"Wow this was an awesome party. Well I'm gonna go now so see ya guys and Hetalia have a safe trip back home. Once you move here text me or call me." Homestuck said.

"Ok I'm for sure that I will text or call you once I move here so don't worry about that!" Hetalia said hugging Homestuck.

"Well see ya Hetalia." Homestuck said smiling walking away.

"Everyone has left so that means it's time for us to go." Sherlock said.

"Yup and I'm very tired." Doctor Who said.

"Yeah me too." Hetalia said.

"Well then let's go. Bye MLP thanks for throwing this party." Supernatural said.

"Bye guys! Glad you all enjoyed the party!" MLP said smiling.

So everyone left and started driving to the house. Sherlock was driving and Doctor Who was in the front. Supernatural and Hetalia were in the back. So once they were finally at the house Hetalia decided to stay with Doctor Who for the last night.

Wow the book is nearly done...I can't believe it! Well a few more chapters and then it's done! Almost done with my first book that I created so I'm happy about that! So yeah thank you for reading this and have a good day/afternoo/night! See you in the next chapter!