Chapter 5 - Blooming Love

💖Ph30na💖: ____!
|Dismiss| |Reply|

You: Hi! Sorry I haven't been able to text you in a few days! ㄒoㄒ

💖Ph30na💖: It's OK, but anyways has anything interesting happened in Korea?? (●ↀωↀ●)✧

You: Oh ummmmmm.......

💖Ph30na💖: You better not lie!! You promised me!!!

You: Arraseo. So you know BTS our fav K-pop group?

💖Ph30na💖: NO WAY. YOU MET THEM DIDN'T YOU?!??!

You: Uh, well not exactly...

💖Ph30na💖: UGH JUST TELL MEEEEE!!!

You: OK OK sorry! I um...I kinda live with them...

💖Ph30na💖: YOU WHAT?!?!?  WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!

You: So you see their company has seen videos of me singing and they want me to become a singer for them.

💖Ph30na💖: WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU LIVING WITH THEM?!?!

You: Oh um well you know Jimin and I, we were childhood friends but I got into an accident and got amnesia... And he wanted me to remeber so my parents tricked me into the foreign exchange program...

💖Ph30na💖: Oh yeah! Forgot about that part...Well anyways when I'm visiting I'm going to spend all my time with Taehyung!
(⺣◡⺣)♡

You: Oh OK that's fine. OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT YOU KNEW!!!

💖Ph30na💖: Oh yeah sorry, well your parents were the ones who told me.

You: Ugh.. Whatever I'll text you later I have to go lie down my head is starting to throb, THANKS BESTIE!! MOST AWESOME FRIEND EVER!!! ・◡・

💖Ph30na💖: Aww thanks bestie love you too!! Miss you! ^ω^

You: That was sarcasm.

💖Ph30na💖: You are very no fun...

You set your phone down and flop onto your bed because of your headache.

That girl... It's kinda weird how everyone knew except for me. Hmm well I'm glad I know now.

Jimin knocks on your door and pokes his head through the crack of the door.

"Jagiya? What's wrong?" Jimin walks over to you and sits down on the bed next to you. "____?" Jimin places a hand on your forehead to see if you have a fever. You brush his hand off.

"I'm fine I just have a headache."
You shut your eyes and try to ease the tension, as Jimin starts stroking your hair and lightly massaging your head. You drift off to sleep because you were tired from school and Jimin's massaging made you relaxed enough that you slept.

Your eyes flutter open to see Jimin laying next to you, his arms wrapped around you securely.

"Oppa?" You try to unlatch his arms from your waist but they stay locked in the same position. Suddenly Jimin pins you down on the bed as he hovers above you, fully awake.

"O-oppa!" You want to move but you can't with Jimin right above you. Jimin caresses your face as he leans down and kisses you. You were startled, but kiss him back wrapping your arms around his neck. Jimin pulls back catching his breath.

"____ I've loved you for so long you have no idea how happy I am." Jimin smiles with delight.

"Oppa does this mean you and I are...?" You blush profusely not able to finish your sentence.