Chapter 16 - Favors

You sat up and started to discuss the events that had happened to you, to Officer Lee.

"I see, so do you have any idea as to where they might have gone?" He questioned you once more.

"All I know is that they had said something about leaving for a train but, they would probably come back since they were going to... Well, sell me." You shivered just thinking about all the horrible things that man could have done to you.

"Well, you're lucky that I was here to save the day." He chuckled as he adjusted his tie.

"About that. How did you find me anyways?" You looked at him with a puzzled face.

"Ah, well that 'shady guy' was actually me. I was already on a case like this before so they put me up for the job to find the criminals who do this to unsuspecting, innocent women." He had a fierce gaze in his eyes as he slightly clenched his fists.

"Oh, I really thought I was done for... Thank you, I really don't know how I'll ever repay you." You said rubbing the back of your neck and fiddling with the bandage.

"No, no, it's quite alright it is my job after all. So there's nothing to repay, your safety is enough for me to be satisfied." He smiled as he gathered his belongings.

"I think it's best if we notify your Ioved ones that you're safe now." He said as he opened the door. You nodded and followed him out the room and to the front lobby. You wondered how Young-Soo was during the drive to the station.

He's probably worried sick.

As you arrived at the police station Officer Lee gave you all your important items back such as your student ID, wallet, and phone. He apologized for not have given you it sooner explaining they tested it for any fingerprints.
You thanked him once again and he had another officer escort you home just to make sure.

You rung the doorbell to the house but, there was no answer and you remembered BTS went on tour so you went to grab the spare key in your secret hiding place. You unlocked the door and placed the key back in its spot. As you stepped inside the house you felt a bit empty knowing no one would keep you any company. You called Young-Soo to see if he was being the worry wart he was.

"____! Where did you go yesterday?! I was so worried!"

"Oh, well I just got kidnapped and was about to be sold off but, the man was actually a police officer undercover and he saved me and now I'm at home." You explained as casually as possible just to hear Young-Soo panic even more.

"WHAT?!" He basically screamed into the phone. You laughed and explained what had happened as he drove over to your house.

"Aish! You're already taking 10 years off my life, ____!" He said as he closed his car door.

"Mian, but hey this time it was out of my control." You defended yourself before he could start scolding you. He sighed as he pulled you into a hug.

"Hey, why don't you just stay with me for awhile? Just until Jimin and the others come back from tour." He suggested as he pulled away from the hug.

"Are you're parents going to be okay with that?"

"Oh right...Hm...I'll see what I can do to persuade them." He said after a few seconds of thought.

After some time and quite a few phone calls you packed your stuff and headed over to Young-Soo's house.

"____, you're here!" Young-Soo's mom said gleefully while hugging you. You smiled and hugged her back before greeting his dad and bringing your things into the house.

"Why don't you have Young-Soo help you unpack and I'll fix dinner, okay?" Young-Soo's mom said as she headed to the kitchen. You nodded and carried your suitcases to the second floor as Young-Soo showed you the guest room you'd be staying in.

"Wah, daebak~~" You said after seeing how large the room was. Young-Soo chuckled as he set down your things. Afterwards, both of you went down to eat with his parents.

--blah blah blah chit chat and whatever--

When you had finished your shower you went downstairs to get a glass of water when you heard voices coming from the living room.

"You remember that favor, right?" Young-Soo's father spoke.

"Of course I do, without you two ____ wouldn't be alive right now and I'm so thankful for it." You heard your father's voice which you assumed to be coming from a phone call.

"Do you think they're old enough for this now?" Young-Soo's mother asked.

"Young-Soo has been rejecting every girl we send his way and I think this will be the only solution." Young-Soo's father concluded.

"I think it's best if we just tell them now, there's no need to wait in telling them. They are nearly adults now so they should understand." Young-Soo's mother said. You couldn't hear much else after since they were a little far and they started speaking lower. You decided to think nothing of it since it wasn't polite to eavesdrop anyways.

The next day was the last day of school and you finally had summer break so you didn't do much in any of your classes. Most of the time you were either talking to Young-Soo and Talia or trying to look at what Jimin was up to on social media. Finally, the school bell rang out for the last time and students flooded out of the school as you did the same. When you had gotten to Young-Soo's house his parents asked to speak with you and Young-Soo about something.

"This might be sudden but, ____, your parents and us have decided that you two should get married." Young-Soo's mom said while glancing between you and Young-Soo.

"What?"

~•;•~•;•~•;•~•;•~•;•~•;•~•;•~•;•~•;•~•;•~•;•~

Dun dun dun!!!
Who could have thought,
that this was the favor that
reader-chan's parents' owed!
What will happen to Jimin and
reader-chan's relationship?
What will become of Young-Soo
and reader-chan??
Find out next time on
Don't Let Go!
안녕~